+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone had Approved visas for January 2021?

JabamiYumeki

Nov 4, 2020
I am surprised that you got your bvl within a month of applying. Did you receive PPR yet?
Hi there! There are no updates yet after the BVL letter which why im so anxious as well. Since i have a huge study gap of 12 years and Im 30.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Hi there! There are no updates yet after the BVL letter which why im so anxious as well. Since i have a huge study gap of 12 years and Im 30.
Not to increase your anxiety levels but BVL could mean 2 things, Either a refusal or approval but you will have to wait for the final decision to come. Good luck and i hope you do get the approval

• Love
Reactions: JabamiYumeki

JabamiYumeki

Nov 4, 2020
Not to increase your anxiety levels but BVL could mean 2 things, Either a refusal or approval but you will have to wait for the final decision to come. Good luck and i hope you do get the approval
Thats true. After everything ive read on this thread. I am really anxious. But I believe the AIP are only for applicant who submitted theirs on or before sept 15. Because if thats not the case and i received my bvl prior to AIP well im screwed. Hehe but yeah im still hoping for the best. Thank you

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Thats true. After everything ive read on this thread. I am really anxious. But I believe the AIP are only for applicant who submitted theirs on or before sept 15. Because if thats not the case and i received my bvl prior to AIP well im screwed. Hehe but yeah im still hoping for the best. Thank you
YUP the 2 stage process is only for the ones that have applied before September 15

Reactions: JabamiYumeki

JabamiYumeki

Nov 4, 2020
i applied on 1 oct for jan 2021 after sixteen days still no update showing just processing your application if any update we will inform you but i am worry about my ielts score will be expired on 20 october is that issue for me if anyone knows please reply
Any update on ur app?