+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone had any luck in finding a job through job bank?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just wondering I have send hundreds of CVs but had no luck. Has anyone ever been offered a job through the Canadian Job bank.

How do you approach this? It's freaking hard to get even a response

Reactions: AngiShell

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Just wondering I have send hundreds of CVs but had no luck. Has anyone ever been offered a job through the Canadian Job bank.

How do you approach this? It's freaking hard to get even a response
Unless you are a PR or a Canadian Citizen, it would be very hard for a foreigner to get a job outside of Canada.

Reactions: Scorpion80

Ruchi2509

Oct 18, 2018
Hey Guys, Can anyone here help me in using Job Bank. I am unable to register my self. I get an error that my Express entry number and job validation code are incorrect but I am using the same one's I received from CIC. Is anyone else also facing the same problem? Does anyone of you have a solution to this ?

Dr.sony

Aug 11, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
Hey Guys, Can anyone here help me in using Job Bank. I am unable to register my self. I get an error that my Express entry number and job validation code are incorrect but I am using the same one's I received from CIC. Is anyone else also facing the same problem? Does anyone of you have a solution to this ?
Hello, Did you get the solution? I am facing the same problem. Can the dependent also create a job bank account with the same EE profile no and job validation code?

Canadajobs123

Dec 29, 2019
never heard anyone getting a job through job bank. Linkedin works well in Canada. Also network with people once you move here. Its easy through referral

Reactions: Scorpion80