+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone gotten ppr(spousal) from Accra this year??

fecharles

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
The wait is tiring
What is your AOR please? Or what is your timeline? My AOR is January 16, 2020 and I attended an interview on September 16, 2021 and there was additional document request which includes re-medical and Shedule A.. but I received Pre-arrival letter on September 29, 2021 after that, all seem dead

E.J

May 28, 2021
What is your AOR please? Or what is your timeline? My AOR is January 16, 2020 and I attended an interview on September 16, 2021 and there was additional document request which includes re-medical and Shedule A.. but I received Pre-arrival letter on September 29, 2021 after that, all seem dead

E.J

May 28, 2021
Okk
Mine is
Application received May 31st
AOR.. July 28th
Biometrics.. July 29th
SA.. August 3rd
Ecas changed yo we started processing on August 11th
Pre arrival January 31st

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
I applied 2019 for spousal application, I'm through with everything they needed me to do and had my interview on the second week of January. From then.... haven't heard nothing from them yet... I'm expecting ppr as well.... pls has anyone received ppr in 2022

Chuks042

Feb 22, 2022
Hi... Pls how long does it take for you to be scheduled for an interview using Ghana office.. GCMS note returned with interview needed..

Chuks042

Feb 22, 2022
I applied 2019 for spousal application, I'm through with everything they needed me to do and had my interview on the second week of January. From then.... haven't heard nothing from them yet... I'm expecting ppr as well.... pls has anyone received ppr in 2022
Pls how long did they take for you to be scheduled for interview... I applied 2021 May for spousal application.. GCMS returned with interview scheduled...

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Sorry for late reply, I'm kinda frustrated about this whole immigration situation so I hardly visit this page. Well I applied since 2019 and had my interview in the 2nd week of January 2022 so u could tell I have waited for almost 2years now and even after the interview, I haven't heard nothing from them again

fecharles

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry for late reply, I'm kinda frustrated about this whole immigration situation so I hardly visit this page. Well I applied since 2019 and had my interview in the 2nd week of January 2022 so u could tell I have waited for almost 2years now and even after the interview, I haven't heard nothing from them again
Don't worry... hang in there. You will get your PPR hy the grace of God. I got mine 3 days ago and I applied in January 2020, I did my interview and re-medical in September 2021. All will be fine

Reactions: Shankoma75

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Don't worry... hang in there. You will get your PPR hy the grace of God. I got mine 3 days ago and I applied in January 2020, I did my interview and re-medical in September 2021. All will be fine
Sometimes I think my case is complex that's why it's been so long cos my my partner and I have an age gap. As she's older than me . So I don't know if that's the reason cos beside that. We provided everything already. Any documents they could asked for , i don't know if anyone on here has an age gap with their partner and it went through for them ? so I'm just keeping my head above the water and keep on praying .

Babanee

Feb 28, 2022
My wife and I applied and submitted my application Feb 2021 for outland
Canada permanent residence.
Biometric June 2021.
Medical July 2021.
Additional documents and police report submitted.
Interview October 2021.
Got Pre-arrival email Oct 29th 2021.
After the interview the Visa officer told me interview passed and also Medical passed and i should be expecting email for my Passport submission or they will let me know if any additional documents needed. But since after the Pre-arrival email on October 29th we haven't heard anything from Accra visa office. Pls anyone experiencing this too or have idea what's delaying? The wait is killing and tiring

nmorji

Mar 30, 2022
We applied in March 2020 (Outland, spousal). We got the PPR from Accra on 4/20/2022 and dispatched out on the 22nd. Anyone know an approximate timeline, back to Lagos?

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
My wife and I applied and submitted my application Feb 2021 for outland
Canada permanent residence.
Biometric June 2021.
Medical July 2021.
Additional documents and police report submitted.
Interview October 2021.
Got Pre-arrival email Oct 29th 2021.
After the interview the Visa officer told me interview passed and also Medical passed and i should be expecting email for my Passport submission or they will let me know if any additional documents needed. But since after the Pre-arrival email on October 29th we haven't heard anything from Accra visa office. Pls anyone experiencing this too or have idea what's delaying? The wait is killing and tiring
Are you sorted now? Please how did you send the ADR to Ghana especially the original Police Report.

Babanee

Feb 28, 2022
Are you sorted now? Please how did you send the ADR to Ghana especially the original Police Report.
No " Still haven't heard anything from Accra visa office yet and no additional document requested yet, Still waiting. I only submitted my police report during my application process.