+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone gotten PPR after Review required for work experience

Mar 6, 2019
Hello all,

I've been a silent reader of this forums for several months now. However, I'm at the point of totally giving up on this application.

I'm FSW inland applicant and my AOR is 2nd August and medical passed after 3 weeks and till now no PPR or ghost update.

Based on my GCMS note; I got to know I have review required for work experience from September 2018, my second note is the same as the first one which means no movement.

I'm creating this thread if there is anyone that has review required for work experience and has PPR now. How long did it take?

Also, if you still have RR, since when?

Thank you

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hello all,

I've been a silent reader of this forums for several months now. However, I'm at the point of totally giving up on this application.

I'm FSW inland applicant and my AOR is 2nd August and medical passed after 3 weeks and till now no PPR or ghost update.

Based on my GCMS note; I got to know I have review required for work experience from September 2018, my second note is the same as the first one which means no movement.

I'm creating this thread if there is anyone that has review required for work experience and has PPR now. How long did it take?

Also, if you still have RR, since when?

Thank you
hi I am on the same situation. my second gcms note says review required for eligibility. did you get any recent updates. I am CEC applicant sept 2018 AOR. please reply