+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has anyone got ECA from any other agency except WES?

sanjuofficial

Oct 3, 2018
As WES has stopped accepting applications from PTU, So I want to know if anyone got ECA from any other agency except WES?

sanjuofficial

Oct 3, 2018
1. The ECA by IQAS is applicable for Immigration to Canada and do they provide credentials for graduation and post graduation also. Because when I downloaded PDF checklist, they were asking about the documents of Secondary school academics documents and post-secondary academic documents.
2. Out of other agencies, which one is best to go?
Kindly throw some light on both the points.

sanjuofficial

Oct 3, 2018
millions of folks have got it from ICES, IQAS, CES etc. billions even
1. The ECA by IQAS is applicable for Immigration to Canada and do they provide credentials for graduation and post graduation also. Because when I downloaded PDF checklist, they were asking about the documents of Secondary school academics documents and post-secondary academic documents.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Yes, ECA from IQAS is valid for IRCC. Also, just get your graduation and post graduation evaluated. You don't need to get your secondary and post secondary qualifications evaluated.

Check the timelines of each agency for the processing. IQAS is the second most popular after WES.

Sep 30, 2018
hello guys, i want an information regarding ECA. i had done M.Tech in 2013, do i have to send my B.Tech as well for ECA or it is not required.
Earlier i had applied to WES but recently wes denied to evaluate degrees of PTU, Punjab. it wasted my 4 months and i am considering CES or IQAS, kindly suggest one. CES is charging extra 210 Dollar for additional degree means for B.Tech + M.tech they will charge 420 dollar courier charges extra.