+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone from lovely professional university did ECA?

Nreet

Jan 24, 2018
Hi all,

Please share your experience if you have tried or were able to get ECA with your education recognized for degree/diploma from LPU (Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar), especially distance education.
If the agency was WES or any other, please mention.

It seems some folks have not been able to get it recognized on their WES report, so please share if anything else worked for you.

Thanks in advance!

Rajat
Hi,
Did u got the evaluation done with positive result?

Dani2332

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,
Did u got the evaluation done with positive result?
I have seen so many guys mentioning that WES don't recognized LPU distance education.
WES evaluates regular one.
I dont know why this is? If you create WES account then you can see that LPU-distance is there...in their database. But still, they are not recognizing it.

Nreet

Jan 24, 2018
I have seen so many guys mentioning that WES don't recognized LPU distance education.
WES evaluates regular one.
I dont know why this is? If you create WES account then you can see that LPU-distance is there...in their database. But still, they are not recognizing it.
How about iqas? Does it evaluates distance diploma from lovely professional university positively?

Dani2332

Jul 2, 2017
How about iqas? Does it evaluates distance diploma from lovely professional university positively?
IQAS will do it, I have seen some positive responses. One thing to notice with IQAS that while filling IQAS form you don't have to mention that it is the distance one.

Nreet

Jan 24, 2018
Do you know anyone who got it evaluated positively? Also, if i dont mention on the form as distance learning, they will still get to know that from my diploma certificate because lpu will mention that it was a distance program.

mannu1985

Dec 28, 2017
That is sad to hear! My cousin just got his WES for a PG diploma in Business Administration, from LPU (distance program). I wonder if the difference is that his was 1 year PG diploma, which may be recognized, still I would expect the MBA

Can you share your mail id with me?

mannu1985

Dec 28, 2017
That is sad to hear! My cousin just got his WES for a PG diploma in Business Administration, from LPU (distance program). I wonder if the difference is that his was 1 year PG diploma, which may be recognized, still I would expect the MBA
Can you share your cell no. Or mail id please.? My cousin has also done the same degree and I have questions . Thanks in advance.

Britedeol

Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys
I am in big confusion i did my masters in computers application MCA from LPU and now i have to send my transcript to WES. but what i get to know LPU is not in there list is it so?? And what about graduation degree do i have to get my transcript for graduation aswell it means two different transcript one is for graduation which is from patiala university and other one is from LPU for masters degree

It will be really helpful if somebody share his/her experience

Somil pahwa

Aug 12, 2018
Hi rajat.

I am also doing my PGDBM from LPU (distance education). Can you please advise if your cousin has sent the degree to WES and what result has he got. I would really appreciate a quick response.