+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HAS ANYONE EVER GOTTEN PPR FROM CIO SYDNEY???

itsagoodday

May 31, 2019
I am thinking the same thing! Whenever I call they tell me its in Sydney. I am FSW-O with early April AOR. I see people with Mar & early AOR get PPRs who has listed Sydney as VO.

Reactions: Navdeep sandhu
Feb 18, 2019
I am thinking the same thing! Whenever I call they tell me its in Sydney. I am FSW-O with early April AOR. I see people with Mar & early AOR get PPRs who has listed Sydney as VO.
Where u find such people plz share as am aug 2018 applicsn and stuck in Sydney. ..in our Sydney group there are many who r still waiting in Sydney after medical passed in nov
Plz share link of that group where people saying ppr from Sydney

etakay

Dec 5, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
02-11-2018
I did talk with IRCC call center agent today, he told me CIO Sydney office could also approve the PPRs. It doesn't need to go to Ottowa office. FYI

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
My application was processed at cio
Hi all. Seems like my application is stuck at CIO, Sydney long after Medical passed. Two separate emails one month apart states my application is being processed at CIO Sydney. Is it possible to get PPR straight from there? Urgent replies pls. Thanks!!

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
I recently got PPR from CIO Sydney, and I think one has to be lucky. In my case, I have a feeling, my work permit extension application triggered CIO to look into my PR application.

Feb 18, 2019
I recently got PPR from CIO Sydney, and I think one has to be lucky. In my case, I have a feeling, my work permit extension application triggered CIO to look into my PR application.
Was it family case spousal application?
Nov medical passed still pending in Sydney

etakay

Dec 5, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
02-11-2018
First of all congratulations!

252 days is too much, was it a straight forward application, was there any red flag, or did you need to update any document or change any information on your file. If there is no change at your application after submissinon, I should not expect anything before 250 days either. My AOR date is Dec 14, Today I am on day 199. I have also applied to extend my work permit yesterday, fingers crossed :(

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
First of all congratulations!

252 days is too much, was it a straight forward application, was there any red flag, or did you need to update any document or change any information on your file. If there is no change at your application after submissinon, I should not expect anything before 250 days either. My AOR date is Dec 14, Today I am on day 199. I have also applied to extend my work permit yesterday, fingers crossed :(
Yes, it was straight forward. My eligibility was in met status and criminality passed as on 17 Dec. And after that no further activity. Only thing was mine and my spouse medical expired as they were from my initial work permit. They first asked for my medical and when my work permit was under renewal, got request for my spouse as well. As soon as her medical passed, got PPR.