+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone ever filed CAIPS notes from India? Please reply

Kunal14

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hi everyone,

If you have ever filed CAIPS notes from India after study permit refusal then please reply. I have few questions to ask.

Thank you,
Kunal

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Kunal14 said:
Hi everyone,

If you have ever filed CAIPS notes from India after study permit refusal then please reply. I have few questions to ask.

Thank you,
Kunal
1. What info do you want? If you have a relative/friend in Canada they can file on your behalf, or you can apply through one of the commercial companies. Caipsnotes Caips.ca do a Google search on CAIPS.
2. You actually want the GCMS notes.

Kunal14

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

1. What info do you want? If you have a relative/friend in Canada they can file on your behalf, or you can apply through one of the commercial companies. Caipsnotes Caips.ca do a Google search on CAIPS.
2. You actually want the GCMS notes.
I want to know the exact reason for my study permit refusal. What is GCMS notes?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
These are the computer notes made by the VO as your application is processed. There is no downside to getting your notes and the information you will gain from them is going to be your best move if you wish to reapply.

Kunal14

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Pippin said:
These are the computer notes made by the VO as your application is processed. There is no downside to getting your notes and the information you will gain from them is going to be your best move if you wish to reapply.
Thanks Pippin! :)

Shall I have to file GCMS or CAIPS?

santram

Jan 21, 2014
Kunal14 said:
I want to know the exact reason for my study permit refusal. What is GCMS notes?
You will get exact reason from CAIPS notes. Are you in India? I applied for one of my cousin through future link consultants vadodara
They have office in India and Canada. After CAIPS they were able to trace the reason for rejection and helped us to get the visa in second trial.
Contact them for CAIPS.