+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone been in my situation , I need your advice very badly

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
I just received an in-person request to appear in the ceremony on 20th of Feb but in fact I am outside Canada now , I am only going back in April , I sent them an email telling them my date of return , however I got an automatic reply that says my next ceremony will only be organized untill I go back and present evidence of my present in Canada such as boarding pass.

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
the letter goes like this
IMPORTANT: Once you are back in Canada, please contact us and PROVIDE PROOF of your return, such as the boarding passes. Once we receive the proof that you are back in Canada, we will re-schedule your oath ceremony.

A decision/response to your request will be added to your file. Should you require additional information, contact IRCC’s Client Support Centre for further information.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I just received an in-person request to appear in the ceremony on 20th of Feb but in fact I am outside Canada now , I am only going back in April , I sent them an email telling them my date of return , however I got an automatic reply that says my next ceremony will only be organized untill I go back and present evidence of my present in Canada such as boarding pass.
Yes, this is normal.

Notify IRCC once you are back in Canada and they will reschedule your oath then.

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
Yes, this is normal.

Notify IRCC once you are back in Canada and they will reschedule your oath then.
I have already sent the email to them , will my ceremony on Feb be cancled automatically ? or will I receive a reply from IRCC?

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
I have already sent the email to them , will my ceremony on Feb be cancled automatically ? or will I receive a reply from IRCC?
it seems to already have been cancelled since they said you should contact them and provide proof once you are back in canada. so your oath can be rescheduled so it does not seem like an automatic response.