+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anybody been hired by Mayfield Dairy Farm Canada here?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
the following mail received from Dairy farm, please suggest on this
Dairy Farming Corp Ltd <info@dairyfarmingcorpltd.com>
11 Apr (5 days ago)

to me

Dear Applicant,

Welcome to Dairy Farming Corporation Limited Canada. In response to your CV and Copy of international passport received for the job application. Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document from our attorney.

You are advise to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfy with the terms and condition,do fill up the columns with your information and append your signature on the agreement document and return it for further process with the Labor department.

The visa and work permit fees has to be paid by you in country and we shall provide your flight ticket as soon as we confirmed your visa approval from the Immigration department in your country India.

Upon confirmation of the signed copy, i would be contacting the Canada immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa.I would urge you to hurry up the process, as i will need you to resume duty on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of my commitment and schedule.

The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is acceptable by you and dully sign.The visa and work permit will be monitored from our Home Office here in Canada by an Immigration attorney to avoid any delay or denial from the Immigration department in your country.

Do not hesitate to reach us on the below number in case you have any query with the contract agreement

Please suggest on above msg
We would benefit from seeing the original job posting but I think that this is almost certainly a scam.

This domain name was registered the 24/01/2018 and update for the very last time the 24/01/2018. The subscription period will finish the 24/01/2019 The dairyfarmingcorpltd.com main IP address is 185.27.134.130 and it's located to United Kingdom, . This domain name was registered with Crazy Domains FZ-LLC.

Domain name
Main data on dairyfarmingcorpltd.com domain name

Domain name dairyfarmingcorpltd.com
Main IP Address 185.27.134.130
is associated with 0 domains
IP Geolocalisation United Kingdom, Map
Date creation 2018-01-24T12:10:13Z
Last upadate 2018-01-24T12:23:22Z
Subscription expiry 2019-01-24T12:10:13Z
Registrar
Company Crazy Domains FZ-LLC
WhoIs whois.crazydomains.com

DNS : Nameserver
Domain name service technical information of dairyfarmingcorpltd.com

DNS Records
Type Hostname Target TTL Class
NS dairyfarmingcorpltd.com ns2.byet.org 86400 s IN
NS dairyfarmingcorpltd.com ns4.byet.org 86400 s IN
NS dairyfarmingcorpltd.com ns1.byet.org 86400 s IN
NS dairyfarmingcorpltd.com ns5.byet.org 86400 s IN
NS dairyfarmingcorpltd.com ns3.byet.org 86400 s IN
A Records
Type Hostname IP Address TTL Class
A dairyfarmingcorpltd.com 185.27.134.130 86400 s IN
MX Records
Type Hostname Target Priority TTL Class
MX dairyfarmingcorpltd.com mx2.zoho.com 20 86400 s IN
MX dairyfarmingcorpltd.com mx.zoho.com 10 86400 s IN

Radiya

Oct 1, 2018
Most likely a scam. As explained above, if you have to pay any money, it's a scam.
Please have also been contacted by one Jennifer moore from apola dairy farms ltd Canada and that they have honored me a job so I should send sensitive documents.
Please who else have been contacted from this same company and please what happened? Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please have also been contacted by one Jennifer moore from apola dairy farms ltd Canada and that they have honored me a job so I should send sensitive documents.
Please who else have been contacted from this same company and please what happened? Thank you
Already covered here. It's a scam.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Scam if you send them they will steal your identity

Vinayagen

Jan 28, 2020
FILE REFERENCE NUMBER : BRW-CAD-09631000874

B

brownsdairycanada .
to me
1 day ago
Details

Dear Approved Employee,
Further to your Application to join our Establishment on a Full Time basis.The Management has approved your application after satisfaction with all your paperwork and you are qualify to work with our Company in any part of the world.We hereby offer you an appointment as STORE MANAGER XVII.
Attached with this message are the copies of Employment Contract Agreement Letters.You are hereby require to print and sign the column provided and scan it back for official endorsement.
Serah H. Parlour (Mrs.),
Employment Coordinator.

Reactions: nayr69sg

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
FILE REFERENCE NUMBER : BRW-CAD-09631000874

B

brownsdairycanada .
to me
1 day ago
Details

Dear Approved Employee,
Further to your Application to join our Establishment on a Full Time basis.The Management has approved your application after satisfaction with all your paperwork and you are qualify to work with our Company in any part of the world.We hereby offer you an appointment as STORE MANAGER XVII.
Attached with this message are the copies of Employment Contract Agreement Letters.You are hereby require to print and sign the column provided and scan it back for official endorsement.
Serah H. Parlour (Mrs.),
Employment Coordinator.
Fake