+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
https://www.change.org/p/kathleen-weil-request-to-exempt-2015-2016-intake-applicants-on-modifications-to-the-weighting-of-qswp?recruiter=289509137&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

yatinlokhande

Feb 28, 2018
I still could not submit o! I really need help. The last time i called them, i was told i should be able to submit..... but still unable to
Adeyemi.
Hi, Im also stuck with same problem. Im in Quebec with temporary work permit and I am trying to submit the CSQ application, but its giving the same response, that only those have validated job offer or those temporary work permit holders who are in Quebec can apply. I am leaving Canada on 4th April and I want to submit the application as soon as possible. Your advice will be a great help!

nizmy

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have completed Bcom but whole experience into IT working as Network Engineer for 10 years. Will this different field be a problem? Will Quebec consider my education with my experience? Some people say it cant but some says it does not to be a problem. I am fully confused. Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Nizmy