+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has any had their 1 Year PGD from Virtual University (Pakistan) evaluated by WES?

uns.ameer

Sep 26, 2017
Kindly add me in the whatsapp group too. I will inbox you my contact number.

Your PGD from VU must be near completion. You should update here once you get the result for the ECA.

I have posted on many threads but received no response regarding the VU PGD so we could make this thread a source of valuable information for all the candidates!
Dear, my number is 0345-8487678 kindly add me as well. I am also planning on getting an admission in vu. Thanks

shahmirx

Aug 17, 2018
Hello ! Could someone add me to whats app group you guy were referring earlier ? my number is +92-307-6883378

haseeb555

Aug 23, 2018
Kindly add me in the whatsapp group too. I will inbox you my contact number.

Your PGD from VU must be near completion. You should update here once you get the result for the ECA.

I have posted on many threads but received no response regarding the VU PGD so we could make this thread a source of valuable information for all the candidates!

Can you guys please add me to the whatsapp group as well!!!
Here is my contact number 03224594279

Wasib

Aug 26, 2018
Hello

Kindly add me on whatapp as I have applied for one year PGD IT in VU

My number is 923333895003

Regards

Wasib

Aug 26, 2018
Hello people.

I plan on doing a 1 year Post graduate diploma from Virtual University (Pakistan). I know its recognized by HEC (Higher Education Council - Pakistan) and WES also states on their website they evaluate VU Pakistan degrees.

My question is if it is actually equivalent to a 1 year PGD by Canadian standards.

Has anyone had their diploma evaluated?

Highly appreciate if someone has any experience or feedback on this.

Thanks.
Hi saif

Kindly add me on WhatsApp group I have applied for pgd to boost my crs score

My number is 03333895003

Ahsan Jamshed

Aug 27, 2018
Great to see such blog...
i am also the potential candidate for PGD IT this term. It would be great if someone could share success story for this course

amir18

Aug 27, 2018
PGD with 4 years of Bachelor Degree then it will be useful to increase CRS score .

here is details :
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guide-pakistan.aspx#toc-5
https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/pakistan-detailed-credential-templates.pdf

IQAS Recommendations:
1. [Programs involving at least 1 year of fulltime study and requiring at least a 2-year Bachelor (pass) degree for admission] Generally compares to the completion of a one-year postsecondary Certificate in xxx.

2. [Programs involving at least 1 year of fulltime study and requiring a 4-year Bachelor degree or Master degree for admission] Generally compares to the completion of a one-year graduate Diploma.

hozaifaejaz

Aug 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have 4 Years of Bachelors degree, i wanted to start PGD from VU which is of 1 year, but i checked 1 thing which i wanted to share/confirm with everyone.
1) 1 Year PGD from VU requires atleast 2 years of graduation ( 14 years of education)
2) 5 Months Specialization certificate from VU requires 16 Years of education (4 Years Bachelors)

If i go with 5 months of specialization, will i get two or more degree points?

Reactions: hamidraza10

hamidraza10

Aug 29, 2018
Assalam o Alaikum everyone. I'm new here and would also love to be added to the WhatsApp group but I have a suggestion: I say we keep everything here on this forum so it's public, for what goes on in a WhatsApp group reaches only the members of the group but this forum reaches LOT more people. What you say?

Btw, I'm a VU Passed out graduate (4 year BSIT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology)) and am getting admission in Postgraduate this semester (Fall). Will update all the progress here in sha Allah.

Reactions: Flash88

babar96

Mar 26, 2017
please add me to wahtsapp group as well

my no is +923211411115

i hv 4 years bachelor and now gonna enroll in 1 year PGD in finance or HRM.

Cheers

Rameez Javed

Sep 3, 2018
Kindly add me in the what's app group too please. And does anyone know when are VU's PGD admissions are opening? 03123552686

See.B.1

Apr 7, 2018
Please paste a link to the whatsapp group here, who ever has it.
And has anyone been able to get a confirmation yet if this diploma will even count towards the points in express entry?