+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Happily Landed!!!

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

First of all, thank you all for the exchange of valueable information on this forum. It was long journey which finally ended last week. I landed with my family via Lewiston bridge. We completed Exporting/Importing of our vehicle and Immigration in about an hour. On Friday, we applied for SIN, Health Insurance and opened Bank A/c's. Children have started to go to school and settling down. I pray that you all get your visa's soon.

Thanks a lot again. I will be visiting often to share the information i got from you guys.

Raskin

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats dude!

prospective

Aug 27, 2009
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2009
Doc's Request.
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
26-04-2010
Med's Request
Oct 24, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
cheerup said:
Hi all,

First of all, thank you all for the exchange of valueable information on this forum. It was long journey which finally ended last week. I landed with my family via Lewiston bridge. We completed Exporting/Importing of our vehicle and Immigration in about an hour. On Friday, we applied for SIN, Health Insurance and opened Bank A/c's. Children have started to go to school and settling down. I pray that you all get your visa's soon.

Thanks a lot again. I will be visiting often to share the information i got from you guys.
Congratulations! Which city you have landed in?

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheerup said:
Hi all,

Congrats.... :) wishing you more success ahead.

Glair

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Congratulations !
wish you a wonderful life ahead.

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for your good wishes. I landed in North London in Ontario.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
cheerup said:
Hi all,

congratulation for the succesful completion of your landing....