jaienei

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I just want to ask if what is more advisable...a Handwritten application or a Computer Filled? I already have our application handwritten but I haven't send it yet...But in our case, all of our forms even forms of my husband were handwritten by me..Because he has a big handwritting thats why I prefer handwritting it all by myself...And were also up to his signature thats why we handwritten it..Quite confused? Here's our story...I went back to the Philippines for our wedding last Feb. and I got all the forms from CIC..and we filled it up actually I filled it up by handwritting as I said and he just signed were he needs to..And now Im back to Canada and Im a little bit nervous to sending it because of that reason..I hope you can help me...Thanks!

sidkrose

Apr 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
AOR Received.
24-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2011
LANDED..........
10-12-2011
I don't think it matters to be honest. Handwritten or typed or a combination there of is fine. As long as the hand writing is easy to read and not to cramped, and all the info is there, it shouldn't be a problem. And the forms don't need to be actually filled by your husband as long as he has read and agrees with info and has signed everything he needs to. It should be fine.

top2

Nov 18, 2008
absolutely sidkrose is right as long as you sign your part, not a problem who fill the form
if you get all information don't waste your time send it you will be ok
good luck

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Computer Filled.

Even middle school teachers want everything typewritten these days.

It's not a question of whether it's accepted or not.
If you computer-fill it you don't have to worry whether VO is having trouble understanding some of your writing if not all of it. It's not a "waste of time" to put effort into your application. It's better to take an extra day or two to do this than to have your VO get frustrated because he/she is not finding your writing to be clear (which may trigger an interview call).

jaienei said:
Hi everyone!

I just want to ask if what is more advisable...a Handwritten application or a Computer Filled? I already have our application handwritten but I haven't send it yet...But in our case, all of our forms even forms of my husband were handwritten by me..Because he has a big handwritting thats why I prefer handwritting it all by myself...And were also up to his signature thats why we handwritten it..Quite confused? Here's our story...I went back to the Philippines for our wedding last Feb. and I got all the forms from CIC..and we filled it up actually I filled it up by handwritting as I said and he just signed were he needs to..And now Im back to Canada and Im a little bit nervous to sending it because of that reason..I hope you can help me...Thanks!