+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Handling harassments by Spouse

RR2022

Apr 17, 2022
I married my wife and later moved from USA to Canada on spouse visa. We had a dating period of 1 year. Later I find unusual behaviors in her. She keeps hurting me physically and mentally harassing me. We agreed to separate and mutually file for divorce, later she changed her stance requesting lot sum of money from me else threatening me with filing domestic violence charges and other charges(Dowry harassments etc) just because I am not agreeing for lot sum. Then, she started blackmailing me by not signing my USA tax filing papers where I have added her as my spouse. I did a background check on her with her relatives and family friends and found indirect evidences of showcasing some kind of disorder(Bipolar or Borderline) but I was not able to get a solid evidence(treatment etc). Things are getting worse daily with blackmailing, threatening etc. Is there a way I can anonymously report this to Police? I cant go filing direct charge since am lacking a solid evidence. Is there any immigration attorneys who can handle such cases?