+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hamilton

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Today I received a GCMS note which contain a note like following
"Client completed test OVS. Client to be transferred to level 2 processing."
I completed my test in the USA, which explains the first part of the note. What does level 2 processing mean?

Reactions: andrem

ukca8614

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013 (upfront medical & police check)
Doc's Request.
17-07-2014 fingerprint request
AOR Received.
08-08-2013. SA/AIP 17-07-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
15/6/2015
Reactions: Bimpsy_7 and varlam

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Thanks everyone, my wife finished her oath today.
There were 99 participants at the afternoon oath.

good luck to everyone and hope everyone get their oath ceremony invitation soon.

Canadian newcomer

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
So, as for the oath..... guys it isn't as scary as I thought. Just to give you a little bit go an overview, so you know what to expect.

There was a considerable amount of people on my call, because they has some problems with the earlier ceremony happening today. 99 people I believe. -- What I will say is, I didn't realise it before actually taking part in the ceremony but, these agents are trying their best! Trust me I thought they were all sleeping too, but there are multiple ceremonies a day and as many people in each one possible. I think with more people, it would take all day to get through. Each person has to meet with an agent alone to confirm their details and cut up their PR card.
I think it was really well organised, my work meetings are never this efficient lol

After every step has been completed, you will then be sent an email about 10 minutes after, they ask you to respond that very day. So have your document ready, in terms of knowing how you will sign them and send them back. I signed manually and emailed it over.

Anyway, good luck guys! I waited an awful long time too... it's coming I promise. Enjoy the holidays and don't even think about it for now.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
So, as for the oath..... guys it isn't as scary as I thought. Just to give you a little bit go an overview, so you know what to expect.

There was a considerable amount of people on my call, because they has some problems with the earlier ceremony happening today. 99 people I believe. -- What I will say is, I didn't realise it before actually taking part in the ceremony but, these agents are trying their best! Trust me I thought they were all sleeping too, but there are multiple ceremonies a day and as many people in each one possible. I think with more people, it would take all day to get through. Each person has to meet with an agent alone to confirm their details and cut up their PR card.
I think it was really well organised, my work meetings are never this efficient lol

After every step has been completed, you will then be sent an email about 10 minutes after, they ask you to respond that very day. So have your document ready, in terms of knowing how you will sign them and send them back. I signed manually and emailed it over.

Anyway, good luck guys! I waited an awful long time too... it's coming I promise. Enjoy the holidays and don't even think about it for now.
Thanks for this. Congrats. You are no longer a Canadian newcomer, but a citizen:D:cool:

Reactions: Canadian newcomer