+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hamilton

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any one from hamilton office still waiting the test ?
Please share your time line

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hamilton office here. I applied in Nov 2022. You can the see the timeline in my signature. Test completed March 10th. Radio silence since then. LPP still pending! Everyone who applied around my time has finished their oath and got their passports too and Im still waiting for LPP to be completed.

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
Hi - my husband applied and his file is being processed in Hamilton. How long is it taking from Test Completed to LPP?

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
Hello all

what is time line between the BG completed and test invite , I have been waiting from 2 months
And still I did not get the test

please can you advise
For my husband it was around a month between BG completed and test invite

Batzak

May 20, 2023
Hamilton office here. I applied in Nov 2022. You can the see the timeline in my signature. Test completed March 10th. Radio silence since then. LPP still pending! Everyone who applied around my time has finished their oath and got their passports too and Im still waiting for LPP to be completed.
Don't worry. I applied August 22 . LPP completed June 23. Still waiting for oath. At this point you can ask for the notes, but beyond that nothing much can be done.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Don't worry. I applied August 22 . LPP completed June 23. Still waiting for oath. At this point you can ask for the notes, but beyond that nothing much can be done.
Yeah. Have no option but to wait. So 10 months for you to get LPP...gives me hope. Yes, I did apply for notes on the 1st of this month so hopefully should get notes soon. Cant do anything other than wait.

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Looks like my application was moved to Niagara. the test was done by Hamilton , followed by the LPP update and then finally today I got the invite for oath and it says Niagara office.

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Looks like my application was moved to Niagara. the test was done by Hamilton , followed by the LPP update and then finally today I got the invite for oath and it says Niagara office.
I have a similar case. My test invite came from the Hamilton Office but in the test instructions (the PDF attached to the test email) the email address provided, in case I came across any issues, was of the Niagara Falls Office.

Then I called IRCC and they agent told me that my primary office is Hamilton and the secondary office is Niagara.

My LPP was completed on August 15th, too (timeline in my signature).

Now, just waiting patiently for the Oath Email.

BTW, congratulation on the Oath Invite, you're almost there.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
So I received my notes. LPP shows as not started in my notes with a deadline for January 2024. It is in the Hamilton office. Criminality and Test has been passed. Everything else looks normal. Just looks like I have a lazy officer who is taking his sweet time to do the rest of the work since the deadline shows January 2024! Ugh!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Also in my notes, Primary office is Hamilton. Secondary office is Sydney. LPP has been alloted to RC-8090 which is Sydney. Is it true that Sydney is super slow?

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi
I have a similar case. My test invite came from the Hamilton Office but in the test instructions (the PDF attached to the test email) the email address provided, in case I came across any issues, was of the Niagara Falls Office.

Then I called IRCC and they agent told me that my primary office is Hamilton and the secondary office is Niagara.

My LPP was completed on August 15th, too (timeline in my signature).

Now, just waiting patiently for the Oath Email.

BTW, congratulation on the Oath Invite, you're almost there.
how do you know if 2nd office is niagara from pdf file ? Do you mean NGFRN/DNNGF stands for Niagara? Thanks

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
How long have you been waiting for oath invite since green LPP? Thanks and congrats.