+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hamilton

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every body, how long is it normally taking for the citizenship certificate to arrive after oath? My visa office is hamilton but i got the oath invite from Niagra falls
Sorry I have a question how long it takes to get the ceremony letter after the update on ECAS

arlaadaa

Aug 22, 2022
Hi All, I submitted paper application for family of 3 in Jan. Sent back for missing 2nd proof for my child, which was sent over again and accepted on March 22. Then the BGC was marked to complete on 12May and since then no update on my application. I have submitted few web forms asking why there is no test invite yet, standard response saying processing delays because of high volume of applications.

Is there a way to find out what is happening with my application? Anyone else with similar timeline and is it normal? Btw, I live in Oakville.

Family Paper Application (3)
Office - Hamilton
Submitted on 22Mar
AOR - 30Mar
BG Completed - 12May
Test Invite -

naten

Feb 20, 2018
The weird part is my new tracker/old ECAS is not updated after decision made. Received the oath email yesterday.
oh now I am being paranoid as the email can be sent to my spam. I'd prefer they update to new/old ECAS so I can track when to receive it.

can-dreamz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
oh now I am being paranoid as the email can be sent to my spam. I'd prefer they update to new/old ECAS so I can track when to receive it.
Don't worry - usually I have seen people get an update on the tracker before they send out an oath invite email. I reached out to our MP last week & also emailed the Hamilton office about my upcoming travel and my guess is that might have triggered them to send an email as soon as my oath was scheduled.

Krish88

Apr 4, 2018
Hi, does anyone know how long it takes once all the categories are completed to get the oath date notification on the tracker?

can-dreamz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
I had my oath yesterday administered by the Niagara Falls office. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the certificate?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
How's life in Hamilton? I'm thinking about moving there.