+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hamilton

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all , if a family submitted Paper application and one of the family failed in the test and he is awaiting for the retest , can the rest of the family who passed the test get DM update

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello any one have retaken the citizenship exam from hamilton office , how long it takes to get the retest !
Thanks

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Our AOR is March 2020...but still no news on Oath ceremony. Hamilton office is veryyyy slow!!!!!! They dont pick up the phone also...Not sure how to speed up the process.
Same. Submitted on May 12th, still no oath invitation.

RSM2021

Nov 5, 2021
Hello all , if a family submitted Paper application and one of the family failed in the test and he is awaiting for the retest , can the rest of the family who passed the test get DM update
From how i understood if you apply as a family, it gets DMd together. I wrote the exam more than a week before my husband. After his test activity was complete both of ours got updated to DM on the same day. But the test activity got updated to complete on mine a day after a finished it.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
sorry I should've been clear. My status in tracker has been updated to have Oath ceremony on April 20th , but I have'nt got any email notification of the same.
Oh, then wait until 17th April.

I know of cases where people got oath email just 24 hours before the ceremony.

Reactions: RSM2021

RSM2021

Nov 5, 2021
Oh, then wait until 17th April.

I know of cases where people got oath email just 24 hours before the ceremony.
Thank you! Received the invite last evening. 2 invites, one for me and one for my husband. Now I just need to contact them to see if we both need to log in separately on can do together. Both Zoom meeting invites have same meeting time slot but different seat numbers.

Reactions: smash1984

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thank you! Received the invite last evening. 2 invites, one for me and one for my husband. Now I just need to contact them to see if we both need to log in separately on can do together. Both Zoom meeting invites have same meeting time slot but different seat numbers.
That's awesome, congratulations.

I would suggest to sit in the same room and log in separately, for that you don't even need to email them and wait for their reply.

Reactions: RSM2021