Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-10-2017
Hi There, any news on oath invites from this office?

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
We had our oath this morning. Finally the wait ends and the entire process is completed. Online oath finishes in less than a hour....not that over the top experience....but nevertheless it's over now.

Mpvzla

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-10-2017
We had our oath this morning. Finally the wait ends and the entire process is completed. Online oath finishes in less than a hour....not that over the top experience....but nevertheless it's over now.
Congratulations! Can I ask you when was your tracker updated with the oath date and when did you receive the official email invite?
Thanks

canadiantobe1

May 16, 2018
Congratulations ! processed in Hamilton ? when did you apply ? appreciate the input !

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
finally Canadian? :)) congrats!!!

achin091

Apr 9, 2017
How can I know which office is processing my application. I am an Oakville resident, applied in July 2019.
IP since 4-NOV-2019. No news since then.
your office is hamilton . I was also okaville resident and applied in Nov 2019 . my office is hamilton .no exam date till now

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamilton office appears to be working on Nov-2020 and later files. Most likely when the offices started opening up in Oct-2020, IRCC decided to focus it's energy on the "current" (or Oct-2020 onwards) applications so that at least they can be processed in 1-year SLA.

For the earlier files (pre- Oct/Nov,-2020), they moved them to their backlog bucket ( registry ?). These are the files for which IRCC has no hope of meeting the SLA so officers possibly only pickup them up when they have some spare time.

patelr123

Nov 14, 2012
Hamilton office appears to be working on Nov-2020 and later files. Most likely when the offices started opening up in Oct-2020, IRCC decided to focus it's energy on the "current" (or Oct-2020 onwards) applications so that at least they can be processed in 1-year SLA.

For the earlier files (pre- Oct/Nov,-2020), they moved them to their backlog bucket ( registry ?). These are the files for which IRCC has no hope of meeting the SLA so officers possibly only pickup them up when they have some spare time.
Hello,
I am also October, 2020 applicant and living in Hamilton right now. so, i assume my office is Hamilton. But i havent got test invite yet.
Can you please approx. tell me when will i get it? any rough idea will be appreciable. Thanks.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I am also October, 2020 applicant and living in Hamilton right now. so, i assume my office is Hamilton. But i havent got test invite yet.
Can you please approx. tell me when will i get it? any rough idea will be appreciable. Thanks.
Well, I think it would be around early Sep. This is just a guess, I hope you get your invite soon.

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
I'm a July 2019 Hamilton Office applicant. 2 years had already passed since applying.
Got my tracker updated yesterday with everything completed except "Prohibitions" which is still showing as "In Progress"
Hopefully I'd be getting my oath before end of August.

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
I'm a July 2019 Hamilton Office applicant. 2 years had already passed since applying.
Got my tracker updated yesterday with everything completed except "Prohibitions" which is still showing as "In Progress"
Hopefully I'd be getting my oath before end of August.
two years....

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON

I'm July 2020 applicant and my file is sitting in the Hamilton IRCC registry since Feb 2021. I have reached out to the MP office for an update and the feedback I received was, they're still reviewing the application and the next step would be citizenship test. It's true that IRCC is concentrating on applications that received in later of 2020 and 2021 and it was directed by the minister and the immigration department. It's frustrating to see applicants receiving test invites/decision made those who applied after us, while we are waiting.

Reactions: DigitalDestiny

canadiantobe1

May 16, 2018
I'm July 2020 applicant and my file is sitting in the Hamilton IRCC registry since Feb 2021. I have reached out to the MP office for an update and the feedback I received was, they're still reviewing the application and the next step would be citizenship test. It's true that IRCC is concentrating on applications that received in later of 2020 and 2021 and it was directed by the minister and the immigration department. It's frustrating to see applicants receiving test invites/decision made those who applied after us, while we are waiting.
Regarding the processing of 2020 and 2021 applications getting priority, was this also relayed to you by the MP office or a deductive conclusion based on people's timelines from the forum? thanks for taking the time to respond