+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hamilton Oath Timeline after Test

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I passed the test on August 5th and had the interview after the test, everything went well, I was told to wait between 6 and 8 weeks.. I have not heard anything from cic yet (Hamilton office)

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I have passed the test on august 5th, I have not heard from them since then and no decision made yet

aug2014

Jul 4, 2015
Loriboo said:
August 5 2015, I have passed the test in Hamilton, they haven't made any decision yet.
I passed test on July 30th, still says in process Got 3 Atip's after no progress it been over 4 months.

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I am very tired of waiting, its been about 5 months, no decision made, no oath date, still in process. What is going on?

aug2014

Jul 4, 2015
Loriboo said:
I am very tired of waiting, its been about 5 months, no decision made, no oath date, still in process. What is going on?
there was one ceremony today and X 3 next Tuesday we might get invitation, besides mine still says in process... la la la llalalalalal here comes 2016

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Happy new year to all of you. I deeply believe this year gonna be better and we gonna hear from CIC soon. Take good care of yourselves. All the best for 2016.

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hey aug2014,
I trust that by next week you will be in tittle to call Cic because it will be 6 months since you passed the test. Would you mind to let me know how will that sounds? because every time I call, they give the same answer telling me they can not take action before 6 months, In my case, I will be able to call them on February 5, I notice that Hamilton Office is going faster now, hope we have our Oath invitation the end of this month. Best wishes to everyone.

aug2014

Jul 4, 2015
Loriboo said:
Hey aug2014,
I trust that by next week you will be in tittle to call Cic because it will be 6 months since you passed the test. Would you mind to let me know how will that sounds? because every time I call, they give the same answer telling me they can not take action before 6 months, In my case, I will be able to call them on February 5, I notice that Hamilton Office is going faster now, hope we have our Oath invitation the end of this month. Best wishes to everyone.
actually I am going to call tomorrow and see what they say.. is there any other June/July/August test taker waiting for oath?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Have you considered getting the ATIP reports, as waiting for over 2 months after Citizenship test for Oath ceremony is just not normal.

Please check if you had enough number of minimum days when applied or do you have excessive land crossing to USA. CIC in past used silly pretexts to categorizes applications as "NON Routine" and buy 36 + months of processing time.

Call center agents' are not always very helpful, there are some instances where they even misled callers due to their lethargy.

I sincerely wish you all the best but besides calling to call Center agents try to get ATIP report ASAP.

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Getting ATIP reports does not mean anything, it just tells you what you already knew and there is nothing you can do about it better than wait. I applied after 7 years living in this country and never traveled or went to my home country, so I have enough time.. I understand Hamilton office is very slow..By february 5, I will start calling them everyday