+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hallo, I am MBA with 12 Years experience in Bank in INDIA, Finding for a job

royals_tobe

Aug 22, 2012
Hi, I need assistance, since I am going to relocate to Vancover from India in a day or two, for search of job . Since I am not getting any details of the consultants from the city,who can actually help me to find job. I am looking for any kind of job related to accounts,finance,sales,marketing,operations,clerical etc.

Aug 27, 2012
royals_tobe said:
Hi, I need assistance, since I am going to relocate to Vancover from India in a day or two, for search of job . Since I am not getting any details of the consultants from the city,who can actually help me to find job. I am looking for any kind of job related to accounts,finance,sales,marketing,operations,clerical etc.
Hey man, I don't want to dishearten you but your MBA and 12 yrs of experience in India don't mean sh*t here. Be prepared to start from the bottom, like mopping the floor of your local bank. Please read marcus66052's posts. Keep in mind that there are lots of unemployed Canadian MBAs.

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Being an MBA, i think MBA is the most s...y degree and they dont get good job anywhere.....of course without reference.
In dubai, MBAs are woking for 850 dollars a month

Yogi3845

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
royals_tobe said:
Are you going to leave a good job i nIndia and going to Canada to struggle to find bs jobs ????? Dont make such mistake. You bet you will regret the decision. I am an engineer plus MBA from India with 20 yrs of corporate exp. and it was very hard for me to find even the survival jobs. Your degrees and experiences from India will be thrown in the garbage.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
Hey,

I live in Vancouver and there are tons of jobs for accountants, not sure if you were in Accounting profile in India or doing admin job in bank! There are tons of f****** recruiters (rather recruiting agencies) but they are good for nothing. You need rigorous job search and interview skills in order to break the ice.

PM me if you want more details.

Aug 27, 2012
irfan777 said:
Being an MBA, i think MBA is the most s...y degree and they dont get good job anywhere.....of course without reference.
In dubai, MBAs are woking for 850 dollars a month
The problem is the world knows what's going on in the US with its economy f-cked up or whatnot but doesn't know things are much much worse in Canada--this country is like living hell for educated immigrants. In addition to that, if you're a minority, the majority of you will quickly hate Canada and what this country represents within a few months after your arrival here. You'll start feeling you were duped and are trapped--there's no way out. It's much more racist than the US, which the Canadian media rarely covers, in contrast to the US media.

Aug 27, 2012
poison said:
Hey,

I live in Vancouver and there are tons of jobs for accountants, not sure if you were in Accounting profile in India or doing admin job in bank! There are tons of f****** recruiters (rather recruiting agencies) but they are good for nothing. You need rigorous job search and interview skills in order to break the ice.

PM me if you want more details.
Poison, please don't poison his mind.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
English bulldog, one line for your pessimism: Where there is a will, there is a way!

Major portion of your job success ratio remains with your own job efforts and skill-set instead of racism. If your are really striving hard to get a job in your own field - I do not think you will hit a road block. Again, there are two ways to look at things. I have seen people (not just in Canada) complaining about not getting a job in their own field and they blame either on market conditions or "racist approach by interviewer", but it is no better than a lame excuse!!!

Your quote "this country is like living hell for educated immigrants" - I do not know where have you attained your education from! I have seen educated candidates flourishing in this market.

This forum is intended for candidates aspiring to move to Canada and you should motivate others rather than turning them down.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fantastic, not a word of guidance or encouragement till my post. Here comes my bazooka>>

Royals>>> do not get dishartening with the above comments and " $ @ #$%^**" . If you have a will and chalk out a plan , you will get hired by a Canadian Bank . I am working for a Canadian Bank from the last 2 years and I never mopped floor even for one day after landing.
To start for a bank job ( no mopping job ), I can guide you for CSR>>> FSR>>FCG>FA route. Salary $30000 to $120000 or more in 5-6 years. This is a customer care with sales job and I will send you complete detail how to approach about it.
and you dont have to go by damn "$%^^$%%$" that you will not get a job. To be winner, stay in the que of winners and not with loosers, cause loosers have excuses and they feel they can everytime blame others for their failures. Stay in touch......

What matters is a start and a set goal and definately with right efforts towards that goal you will reach to any height in Canada or anywhere. Without a start, goal and efforts in right direction all you will say " NOT CANADA" or "&&%%$$" about Canada:
Definately you will rock....... and you would become actual royals......to be.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
Excellent reply Explorer. I missed out to mention about goals, but yes it the most important part.

It is really motivating to see fellow forum members making the most out of their immigration visas. I did the same. No odd job even for a single day since I landed. Secured job in tech industry within 6 weeks of landing and my wife is in financial domain and she is working in of the big 4 auditors in the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Four_auditors

Together, let us keep the spirits high for all other fellow aspirants.

Thanks.

P.S: +1 to you.

abhimanyuu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Doc's Request.
PER thru email 8-10-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011 thru postal mail
IELTS Request
add docs req by NDVO - PCC & POF on Jan 31st
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
5-5-2012, MR/PP/RPRF sent 14-5-12, Re-meds 26th Sep, Re-photo submission Oct 5th
Interview........
No Thanks!
Passport Req..
26-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on Nov 19th
LANDED..........
Plans for Feb 13'
excellent one explorer, hats off dude!!

With such kind and helpful friends being there i dont think our efforts will go in vain

explorer101 said:
Fantastic, not a word of guidance or encouragement till my post. Here comes my bazooka>>

Royals>>> do not get dishartening with the above comments and " $ @ #$%^**" . If you have a will and chalk out a plan , you will get hired by a Canadian Bank . I am working for a Canadian Bank from the last 2 years and I never mopped floor even for one day after landing.
To start for a bank job ( no mopping job ), I can guide you for CSR>>> FSR>>FCG>FA route. Salary $30000 to $120000 or more in 5-6 years. This is a customer care with sales job and I will send you complete detail how to approach about it.
and you dont have to go by damn "$%^^$%%$" that you will not get a job. To be winner, stay in the que of winners and not with loosers, cause loosers have excuses and they feel they can everytime blame others for their failures. Stay in touch......

What matters is a start and a set goal and definately with right efforts towards that goal you will reach to any height in Canada or anywhere. Without a start, goal and efforts in right direction all you will say " NOT CANADA" or "&&%%$$" about Canada:
Definately you will rock....... and you would become actual royals......to be.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ Royals_Tobe,Do you believe in "taking the Bull by the Horn".To start with,the big decision to want to move to canada was yours and I believe it was for a reason which only you knows.
Sit back and think of the rigorous processess involved,ranging from filling your apllication to getting your Permanent Residency Visa which approximately took 1 year plus.
Now you have ur Visa with you.would you forgive your self in the furure realizing you did not become a canadian simply becaused you allowed yourself to be embeded/ensnared by the unfortunate/sad experiences of others of which you did not give your self a trial.That your friend,relative ,colleague or what have you did not succed in a certain venture does not mean that you will be a failure!
I have read so many stories both good and bad which I believe is to guide us for the best!!
Y not take the bull by the horn,Being optimistic that you are a winner and not a looser!
Wishing you a safe landing ahead,hoping to read that success story from you!!

royals_tobe

Aug 22, 2012
Thanks Babymart,Abhimanyuu,Poison,Explorer for your fantastic reply, to all these as..h..les. This Bulldog will only think like shit only, because he likes only shit thats it. I am a banker and I know how to survive in new market, I have launched many new branches in differrent types of market. I have a vision,and I am preety confident that I am going to win, no matter people like bulldog comes in between...I will smash his face and f... his a...s... Well I will be in touch with you guys, thanks for the motivation you all have given to me. Please share your e-mail Ids, I need your help and assistance.... My morale is always strong ...........

Explorer required your help, please share your e mail ID or suggest...