+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hajj & Eid Mubarrak to All Muslim Brothers & Sisters !!!!!!!!!!!!

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones the best of health and happiness on the occasion of approaching Eid. My Blessing, Congratulations and Good wishes. I wish you the best of everything for not only in EID-UL-AZHA but also all the years ahead. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

anwar77m

Oct 8, 2009
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010 2nd AOR : 23-03-2010
IELTS Request
done befor
File Transfer...
04-02-2010 In process on :24 -08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010 Medical sent : 30-09-2010 RPRF Sent : 18-11-2010
Interview........
waived ??
Passport Req..
11-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011 :D
LANDED..........
13-06-2011 Calgary
Re: Hajj & Eid Mubarrak to All Muslim Brothers & Sisters !!!!!!!!

hi

Eid mubarak for you too
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010

wxyz123 said:
Hajj & Eid Mubarrak to All Muslim Brothers & Sisters. May this Eid bring you all the joy and happiness in your life and all your dreams come true. EID MUBARRAK TO ALL IN ADVANCE. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I see, wxyz123, u did a bad comment in wishing diwali in this forum. Now, u r wishing Eid only for your community. It's not looking fair.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010

qatar_fsw4131 said:
I see, wxyz123, u did a bad comment in wishing diwali in this forum. Now, u r wishing Eid only for your community. It's not looking fair.
Eid mubarrak to you!!!!

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november

wxyz123 said:
hi!

i was waiting for this to come. you can give bad comment if you want to. i won't mind. you can go ahead please.
how can a person be so mean like u. u were the one who posted negetive about during diwali festival coz it does'nt come in ur religion. how pathetic of u and now u r saying id mubarak. really u hav a great courage. i hav also many muslim friends and i hav great regard for them and i always say them id mubarak and celebrate wid them in an equal manner. u r such a narrow mind. common grow up and look beyond hindu and muslim, life will be more beautiful then.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010

wxyz123 said:
hi!

i was waiting for this to come. you can give bad comment if you want to. i won't mind. you can go ahead please.
I don't want to give bad comment. I would like to make u understand others sentiment. Wish u Eid Mubarrak!!

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010

jacob333 said:
how can a person be so mean like u. u were the one who posted negetive about during diwali festival coz it does'nt come in ur religion. how pathetic of u and now u r saying id mubarak. really u hav a great courage. i hav also many muslim friends and i hav great regard for them and i always say them id mubarak and celebrate wid them in an equal manner. u r such a narrow mind. common grow up and look beyond hindu and muslim, life will be more beautiful then.
who is narrow minded is clealy visible. that issue was over but you are coming back with all your evil shows your low self esteem or how cheap can somebody be.. that time i made you understand it wasn't personal and i wasn't against your religion or anything and i told you how other people reacted to irrelevant stuff and i stopped there but looks like you didn't understand. i ignored your cheap stuff last time just to keep my self esteem and maintain my respect and i will do the same this time to keep my dignity. its the people who will decide who is pathetic or narrow minded or blah blah blah. for now just clear off and go away. nobody wants you here.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010

qatar_fsw4131 said:
I don't want to give bad comment. I would like to make u understand others sentiment. Wish u Eid Mubarrak!!
Lots of Eid Mubarrak to you!!!

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010

wxyz123 said:
i don't want your wishes man. if you were really here to wish me you shoudln't have mentioned all that b.s stuff. that matter was already over. now just go away and celebrate your diwali or whatever and keep up your propaganda. you have done the damage.
Rubbish.

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november

wxyz123 said:
who is narrow minded is clealy visible. that issue was over but you are coming back with all your evil shows your low self esteem or how cheap can somebody be.. that time i made you understand it wasn't personal and i wasn't against your religion or anything and i told you how other people reacted to irrelevant stuff and i stopped there but looks like you didn't understand. i ignored your cheap stuff last time just to keep my self esteem and maintain my respect and i will do the same this time to keep my dignity. its the people who will decide who is pathetic or narrow minded or blah blah blah. for now just clear off and go away. nobody wants you here.
wat a rigid and bewakoof personality u r.. change this attitude before goin to canada otherwise u will get beaten up by people there :) its in ur interest only. this is my last msg to u as i dont waste my time on such fools like you.. its ur wish to percieve wish or kick.. looser ..

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010

jacob333 said:
wat a rigid and bewakoof personality u r.. change this attitude before goin to canada otherwise u will get beaten up by people there :) its in ur interest only. this is my last msg to u as i dont waste my time on such fools like you.. its ur wish to percieve wish or kick.. looser ..
lolz.................

you are showing your true colours now. looks like you got beaten up before. you better take care of yourself. i remember you begged me last time to stop and as a fellow human being i stopped there.

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010

EID Mubarrak to all Muslim Brothers and Sisters. This eid teaches us Sacrifice.
What would u like to do some thing special for ur loved ones.............

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011

wxyz123 said:
ooops! i have realised now what has happened. to tell you the truth i forgot after posting on dewali thread. it wasn't intentional and did not mean to hurt anyone. i thought the matter was closed just there. i never thought people will come back and hit me and remind me of what i done. i am thinking now i have made a mistake starting this EID MUbarrak thread and i am closing it.
Guys...cool down and let it go.

V r here besides all differences to help and support each other. If somebody is raising any bad issue / negativity, try to ignore it and act with dignity.

Regards to all
asyousuf

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Hajj & Eid Mubarrak to All Muslim Brothers & Sisters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EID Mubarak to you as well :) :) :) :) :)

limbo999

Oct 5, 2010
EID MUBARRAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

May you have many more