+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hair dressing school or Corporate World

cynthia009

May 23, 2012
Hey please I am new in this forum so please need your help. A little background I am 27 and for the past 6 years I have worked for airlines like United, SAA, etc. I am currently completing my masters in Marketing and PR in England but I have decided to follow my dream and be a hair stylist ( Yep complete career change). I applied to two different colleges, Blanche Macdonald and Interdec college in Quebec. Has anyone had any experience or heard about them?

Secondly, do you think hair stylist make money in Canada? please advice on the what I should do if I decide to relocate to Canada would I make it as a hair stylist or would I get a job easier in the corporate world

Last question ( I promise) between Vancouver and Quebec which two cities has more to offer as a hair stylist

Please I need your honest opinion I do not want to make the biggest mistake of my life.

H

HBK

cynthia009 said:
Hey please I am new in this forum so please need your help. A little background I am 27 and for the past 6 years I have worked for airlines like United, SAA, etc. I am currently completing my masters in Marketing and PR in England but I have decided to follow my dream and be a hair stylist ( Yep complete career change). I applied to two different colleges, Blanche Macdonald and Interdec college in Quebec. Has anyone had any experience or heard about them?

Both colleges are not in a list of participating institute for off camp and post study work permit. so you should know that you will not qualify for off camp,post study work permit and PR.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp#quebec
Secondly, do you think hair stylist make money in Canada? please advice on the what I should do if I decide to relocate to Canada would I make it as a hair stylist or would I get a job easier in the corporate world

Last question ( I promise) between Vancouver and Quebec which two cities has more to offer as a hair stylist

Please I need your honest opinion I do not want to make the biggest mistake of my life.

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
cynthia009 said:

Both cities offer same average wages around CAD 12/Hr.