+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Had profile on Arrima Portal, removed it after receiving ITA in EE , what to do next?

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, I had made a profile on Arrima portal for QUebec Immigration as I m temporarily in Montreal. I removed my arrima profile a day after I received ITA in CEC EE. Is this something to worry about? Should I mention this in my LOE or not?

dexco

May 13, 2020
It should be fine. I also had an Arrima profile (that I tried to delete but was unable to) when I applied for PR via EE and it has not been an issue for me so far. I applied in Feb 2020 and did not include a LOE. But I would include an LOE explaining that you have concrete plans to move out of Quebec.

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
It should be fine. I also had an Arrima profile (that I tried to delete but was unable to) when I applied for PR via EE and it has not been an issue for me so far. I applied in Feb 2020 and did not include a LOE. But I would include an LOE explaining that you have concrete plans to move out of Quebec.
Thanks @dexco yes I have prepared an loe showing my interest plans etc of moving out of Quebec,. Just wondering why were you not able to delete your arrima profile, it is pretty simple and straightforward

dexco

May 13, 2020
Yeah but it was glitchy and kept giving me an error message every time I tried. Eventually I gave up lol. But it expired in April anyway I think