+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H4 Interview Waiver Experience

Apr 15, 2020
Hello All,
Im going to be applying for an H4 Dropbox, however, i did have a question about where to send the documents. Do we send the docs to ottawa? or can we choose to send it to ottawa or toronto? I have seen the toronto consulate takes about a month to process the visa, whereas ottawa is taking a couple of weeks.
I would be traveling from the US to get the stamping done, and i would plan the trip accordingly.

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello All,
Im going to be applying for an H4 Dropbox, however, i did have a question about where to send the documents. Do we send the docs to ottawa? or can we choose to send it to ottawa or toronto? I have seen the toronto consulate takes about a month to process the visa, whereas ottawa is taking a couple of weeks.
I would be traveling from the US to get the stamping done, and i would plan the trip accordingly.
Hello...did you apply? Which consulate did you send the document to? I am also planning to apply. Thank you.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hello All,
What did you end up doing??