+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1b dropbox - Ottawa, Canada

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I just called customer service again and guy I spoke too thinks my case is in AP. I just hope it isn't one of those long AP cases that you read about. This is so very frustrating. They said to just wait for further communication from embassy smh

neha.ss

Star Member
May 27, 2022
I just called customer service again and guy I spoke too thinks my case is in AP. I just hope it isn't one of those long AP cases that you read about. This is so very frustrating. They said to just wait for further communication from embassy smh
That's a positive communication. Are they aware of status? Why don't they answer properly if they are know this information.

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
That's a positive communication. Are they aware of status? Why don't they answer properly if they are know this information.
I told him the status was refused when he asked why I called. He then said, if it was actually refused, I would have gotten a courier notification for passport being sent back, so he thinks it is AP. That's all he could tell me. It is at the discretion of the embassy for how long it takes :(