+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1b dropbox - Ottawa, Canada

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I feel you. Going on 4 weeks and waking up every day to "No status". Or not even having the possibility to get any sort of timeframes for anything. They don't put themselves in our shoes. I have to travel on July 8th. I pray I can pick up my passport by then because even mailing them something causes delays. It is sickening

stscorcher

Jun 9, 2022
the eternal optimist in me does DS 160 status check even on the weekends!!!

The number of times i have checked that webpage ... switching between firefox, chrome, safari (Normal , incognito), (Mobile, Desktop) hoping atleast one variation of how i check bring in some luck!!

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
the eternal optimist in me does DS 160 status check even on the weekends!!!

The number of times i have checked that webpage ... switching between firefox, chrome, safari (Normal , incognito), (Mobile, Desktop) hoping atleast one variation of how i check bring in some luck!!
Haha, it would have been nice to see action during weekends but we not that lucky

Lilu1234

Jun 10, 2022
Do we know of anybody who sent in their application late April/early May that has received their visa yet. I think I’ve looked through every thread here lol!

stscorcher

Jun 9, 2022
this thread is pretty much closest to hand holding for support and collectively hoping for there MUST BE Light at the end of this tunnel!!!

Reactions: Cedya

pawal3

Jul 9, 2019
Yeah I was told the same for Ottawa today. Initially they mentioned 4-6 weeks but eventually said that it can even take 8 weeks. But the problem is even for that they don’t say with too much confidence.
Yes exactly.this is so messed up