+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1b dropbox in Canada

reean22

Aug 5, 2023
Hi. I really need urgent help.
Quick info of my case:
  • I'm in the process of sending my passport and additional documents for h1b renewal.
  • I am a Canadian PR but do not have a permanent address in Canada yet. Reason - Haven't really moved to Canada yet after getting PR.
  • Previous visa stamping was in Canada
My question: When I answered all the questions in the visa appointment website I got the dropbox option and instructions came. Now to continue, when I click the View Courier-in Receipt button a form comes up asking for an address in Canada. My question is should I use the Courier address of Canada post in the address section or my original address where I got my PR?

rollercoaster

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Hi. I really need urgent help.
Quick info of my case:
  • I'm in the process of sending my passport and additional documents for h1b renewal.
  • I am a Canadian PR but do not have a permanent address in Canada yet. Reason - Haven't really moved to Canada yet after getting PR.
  • Previous visa stamping was in Canada
My question: When I answered all the questions in the visa appointment website I got the dropbox option and instructions came. Now to continue, when I click the View Courier-in Receipt button a form comes up asking for an address in Canada. My question is should I use the Courier address of Canada post in the address section or my original address where I got my PR?
you need to be physically present in canada to mail documents via canada post.
you also need to give a canadian address (friend's address works) for courier.