+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B and H4 extension in progress. Proof of valid status in US for Police Clearance Certificate . Please help

IamBeingPatient

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
My wife and I are both in the US on H1B and H4 visas which expired in September this year and have already submitted applications for extension and are waiting for USCIS. We are applying for PCC from the US for PR in Canada. Can we send a copy of expired H1B and H4 visa as proof of status in US. Has anyone been in a similar situation. Kindly help me.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
My wife and I are both in the US on H1B and H4 visas which expired in September this year and have already submitted applications for extension and are waiting for USCIS. We are applying for PCC from the US for PR in Canada. Can we send a copy of expired H1B and H4 visa as proof of status in US. Has anyone been in a similar situation. Kindly help me.
I think they do not work as valid proofs. Better to wait for your approvals. Your best bet is to ask in the Permanent Resident thread of this forum. I doubt anyone would knew this scenario here!