+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
asp1111 said:
I honestly feel we all should stop calling AINP and keep asking them for File Numbers and Nominations.
As rightly said elsewhere on this thread, their economy is down, their citizens are out of work, of course they want to stop outsiders immigrating into their country and burden their system.
All we can do is wait and hope for things to turn around.
This part is frustrating as many of us will be killed(out of status, have to go back to home country etc.) by then.
We should not blame AINP for being selfish, all along, we all have been no better than being selfish ourselves.

Lets hope these bad times get over soon.

asp111

AINP said initially that we don't need a job offer, now after applying they say they'll first process people who have job offers. While we don't have control over what they do, one thing is pretty clear: There're not many people with job offers as most employers won't offer a job to a candidate without a face to face interview. To have a face to face interview the employers do not want to sponsor a work visa to an immigrant. Moreover the economy and jobs in canada is worse than in the US. Getting a job without permanent residence is like the saying we need chicken to produce an egg and vice versa. Hope AINP people read this forum and understand the immigrants' plight if their real intention is to welcome immigrants.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Database Admin said:
asp1111 said:
I honestly feel we all should stop calling AINP and keep asking them for File Numbers and Nominations.
As rightly said elsewhere on this thread, their economy is down, their citizens are out of work, of course they want to stop outsiders immigrating into their country and burden their system.
This part is frustrating as many of us will be killed(out of status, have to go back to home country etc.) by then.
We should not blame AINP for being selfish, all along, we all have been no better than being selfish ourselves.

asp111

AINP said initially that we don't need a job offer, now after applying they say they'll first process people who have job offers. While we don't have control over what they do, one thing is pretty clear: There're not many people with job offers as most employers won't offer a job to a candidate without a face to face interview. To have a face to face interview the employers do not want to sponsor a work visa to an immigrant. Moreover the economy and jobs in canada is worse than in the US. Getting a job without permanent residence is like the saying we need chicken to produce an egg and vice versa. Hope AINP people read this forum and understand the immigrants' plight if their real intention is to welcome immigrants.
Dear Frnd,
What ever AINP does we have to go with it.If it tomorrow says that U.S visa holder category is cancelled and all your applications will be returned back in taht case also its upto AINP.Shall i tell u one thing we are the once who screwed up everything. I dont no why the hell you guys call them continuously and irritate the immigration officers.We have entirely screwed up USCIS H1B Quote and now started with canadian CIC system.Let them have some time,Let them work.Let them think. Someone gets fired somewhere and he immediately starts calling AINP(WHERE IS MY FILE NUMBER?WHERE IS MY NOMINATION?).See taking reality into consideration NEITHER CANADIAN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM NOR ALBERTA owe u or me anything.So lets keep quite for some time.Please for god sake stop the hell calling them all i beg u

Anoop

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
anoop said:
Database Admin said:
asp1111 said:

asp111

Dear Frnd,
What ever AINP does we have to go with it.If it tomorrow says that U.S visa holder category is cancelled and all your applications will be returned back in taht case also its upto AINP.Shall i tell u one thing we are the once who screwed up everything.I dont no why the hell you guys call them continuously and irritate the immigration officers.We have entirely screwed up USCIS H1B Quote and now started with canadian CIC system.Let them have some time,Let them work.Let them think.Someone gets fired somewhere and he immediately starts calling AINP(WHERE IS MY FILE NUMBER?WHERE IS MY NOMINATION?).See taking reality into consideration NEITHER CANADIAN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM NOR ALBERTA owe u or me anything.So lets keep quite for some time.Please for god sake stop the hell calling them i beg u

Anoop

Anoop,

What you said was right. People should have stopped calling AINP before the time limits. However AINP could have had a status page where they could have displayed the status for applicants thru last name, dob, file number etc. I never called them once and have got the file number, but since they don't have a status page, applicants cannot look up your status and have no other option but to call them once their application exceeded the time limits. But changing the timeline was not a good way to address this problem.

vzaveri

Aug 10, 2009
Hi There,

My application was sent by my attorneys on Feb 9 2009
Received acknowledgment of receipt on May 11 2009 confirming that they received my application on March 17 2009
File Number XXXX-XX-1273

Read several threads on this forum but am having a hard time figuring out what the timeline is. Would appreciate it if someone is kind enough to elaborate a little.
Thanks
V

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
vzaveri said:
Hi There,

My application was sent by my attorneys on Feb 9 2009
Received acknowledgment of receipt on May 11 2009 confirming that they received my application on March 17 2009
File Number XXXX-XX-1273

Read several threads on this forum but am having a hard time figuring out what the timeline is. Would appreciate it if someone is kind enough to elaborate a little.
Thanks
V
AINP changed the processing time for SRS H1-B last Friday. New processing time is...
Notification (pre-assessment): At least four months
Candidate assessment: At least eight months
Total AINP processing time: At least twelve months (Now they use the word "At least" instead of "Up to")
The website also says "In some cases, it may be at least 12 months before processing commences on an application without a job offer."

And it seems that AINP has stopped issuing nomination certificates because no one in this forum has received nomination for over a month. It is probably due to the economy, but anyway this is a bad news for all of us. (AINP gives priority processing for those with a job offer, but you know how difficult it is...)

BTW, what is your NOC?

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anoop said:
Dear Frnd,
What ever AINP does we have to go with it.If it tomorrow says that U.S visa holder category is cancelled and all your applications will be returned back in taht case also its upto AINP.Shall i tell u one thing we are the once who screwed up everything. I dont no why the hell you guys call them continuously and irritate the immigration officers.We have entirely screwed up USCIS H1B Quote and now started with canadian CIC system.Let them have some time,Let them work.Let them think. Someone gets fired somewhere and he immediately starts calling AINP(WHERE IS MY FILE NUMBER?WHERE IS MY NOMINATION?).See taking reality into consideration NEITHER CANADIAN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM NOR ALBERTA owe u or me anything.So lets keep quite for some time.Please for god sake stop the hell calling them all i beg u

Anoop
Anoop,

Calm down. Using bad language will not get you nomination any sooner.

The officers processing the nominations are not answering the phone calls. They are telephone operators and have nothing to do with you nomination processing. AINP Office is not a consulting firm where the owner is the telephone operator and the sales person and the director and the sweeper.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
anoop said:
Dear Frnd,

Anoop
Anoop,

Calm down. Using bad language will not get you nomination any sooner.

The officers processing the nominations are not answering the phone calls. They are telephone operators and have nothing to do with you nomination processing. AINP Office is not a reddy consulting firm where the owner is the telephone operator and the sales person and the director and the sweeper.
Mr AG,
As of today i dont even have file number and almost my 4 months timeline has come to and end even then i didnt call AINP coz i know that they are there to do there job and they are saying from the first that there are HIGH VOLUME of Applications which are to reviewed and hence they wanna take some time which is more that 8 months timeline(Previous timeline).They have told this clearly and even there are some guys initially talked to AINP and got response and made it clear by posting it on the Forum.WHAT DOES THAT MEAN,It means AINP is sgtrugglish with High volume of applcations.With out understanding their problem these DESI AUNTIES,DESI UNCLES(WHO SOME HOW MANAGED TO DELIVER A KID IN U.S and MAKE HIM U.S CITIZEN) now
fired from the job due to recession applied to AINP tll then its fine.But they behave as if that ALBERTA OR CANADA should give them PR and not giving time to AINP(KEEP CALLING THEM OFTEN AND OFTEN,IRRITATING THEM).See there's no doubt we are the one who screwed up beautiful entire H1B programme.Now please wait some more time.Please even now stop calling them.

Anoop

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anoop said:
Mr AG,
As of today i dont even have file number and almost my 4 months timeline has come to and end even then i didnt call AINP coz i know that they are there to do there job and they are saying from the first that there are HIGH VOLUME of Applications which are to reviewed and hence they wanna take some time which is more that 8 months timeline(Previous timeline).They have told this clearly and even there are some guys initially talked to AINP and got response and made it clear by posting it on the Forum.WHAT DOES THAT MEAN,It means AINP is sgtrugglish with High volume of applcations.With out understanding their problem these DESI AUNTIES,DESI UNCLES(WHO SOME HOW MANAGED TO DELIVER A KID IN U.S and MAKE HIM U.S CITIZEN) now
fired from the job due to recession applied to AINP tll then its fine.But they behave as if that ALBERTA OR CANADA should give them PR and not giving time to AINP(KEEP CALLING THEM OFTEN AND OFTEN,IRRITATING THEM).See there's no doubt we are the one who screwed up beautiful entire H1B programme.Now please wait some more time.Please even now stop calling them.

Anoop
Anoop,

We are all here for the same goal and getting frustrated is not getting us anywhere. This is only causing frustration and dialog exchanges on the forum. I real life we really dont care about what others do. Do not blame anyone, just accept that we are a part of the mixed society. After all no two fingers are the same size.

We need to bear with each others circumstances as we wait for our common goal which is the nomination.

Appreciate your understanding.

Alberta Governor

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Sonu81 said:
anoop said:
Hi frnds,
Now all are happy *censored word*ing desis.Till yesterday all of you called AINP REGARDING File numbers and now we will shut out respective Assess and sit calm for 12 months.Are all happy now for screwing up the programme(I AM SCOLDING PEOPLE WHO MADE CALLS FOR AINP REGULARLY)

Anoop
dude....nobdy here screwed up things...

are u nuts. how can people calling them screw up things..it cannot cause delays like 12 months..it may cause some inconvenience but not shuttting down the program...

be realistic. they just got lot of applications and they didnt plan for it. period. i dont know how nuts like you get H1B visa as "HiTech" workers....
Hey what are u upto man oh ok dude sorry i am really sorry u are one among them which i was talking about right got it

Anoop

Aliens3

Jul 9, 2009
I am sorry for the guys paid thousands to attorney to apply for AINP.
Guys dont waste your money+time paying for FSW programme, an another failure.