+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C

help123904

Jan 3, 2019
Hi,
Good Day!

I applied for H&C as well. They started processing it in March 2018, but my lawyer have not heard anything as yet.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on March 12, 2018.
I was wondering, can you please let us know if my application (online) was will be updated once my Lawyer receives my Approval in principal

I keep asking my lawyer for updates, I feel bad asking every two months or so, also I am not sure if he received the AIP & hasnt sent it to me as he is away since mid december 2018

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Good Day!

I applied for H&C as well. They started processing it in March 2018, but my lawyer have not heard anything as yet.
I was wondering, can you please let us know if my application (online) was will be updated once my Lawyer receives my Approval in principal

I keep asking my lawyer for updates, I feel bad asking every two months or so, also I am not sure if he received the AIP & hasnt sent it to me as he is away since mid december 2018
Since you posted this in a public forum, how will the general public know your application status?

help123904

Jan 3, 2019
Sorry, Should have been a little clearer, I wanted to know if anyone has received an AIP on H&C application. If yes, was the online status of the application changed from anything other than outlined below. 1 &2 is what the online status of my application is. The average response time is 7-8 months on the H&C no? its been 10 months & I haven't heard back on mine

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Processing times are showing 31 months for those who already applied. Not sure where AIP 1 fits into that timeline.

Moonlight444

Sep 6, 2019
Any suggestion for H&C lawyers please. Thank you
Jane Katkova & Associates
406 - 1110 Finch Ave. West, Toronto, ON, Canada M3J 2T2
T:(1) 416-661-4487 F:(1) 416-661-5893

Jane Katkova. You will not regret for using her services. Very experienced lawyer who hasn’t failed one h&c case. If she thinks there’s even 15-25% your case is not good enough for immigration centre or very risk taking she’ll probably won’t take you as a client or she’ll tell you what to do to minimize your chances of loosing.

Liyan2015

Oct 14, 2019
I have same situation
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 12, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 20, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 15, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 15, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on April 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.

archanai44

Jan 13, 2016
Hi , my mom is in Canada on visitor visa . I'm her daughter and she is aged widowed, i wanted to make an application to sponsor her but unfortunately I don't have 40 thousands annual income which is require to sponsor her so I was thinking to apply for H&C as a reason unable to sponsor her also she has nobody in her home country, is there any chances to get approval of H&C ? Will it harm her visitor visa status if she doesn't win the application? Please guys tell me something about H&C , I have been working so hard to keep her with me as I am single mother with 2 dependent alone here , her presence gives me strength to fight with my difficult life so does she, Can anybody connect with me with similar like situation Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi , my mom is in Canada on visitor visa . I'm her daughter and she is aged widowed, i wanted to make an application to sponsor her but unfortunately I don't have 40 thousands annual income which is require to sponsor her so I was thinking to apply for H&C as a reason unable to sponsor her also she has nobody in her home country, is there any chances to get approval of H&C ? Will it harm her visitor visa status if she doesn't win the application? Please guys tell me something about H&C , I have been working so hard to keep her with me as I am single mother with 2 dependent alone here , her presence gives me strength to fight with my difficult life so does she, Can anybody connect with me with similar like situation Thanks
It's hard for any of us to say if H&C will be approved. The fact your income is so low may end up being an issue in the H&C application.

If the H&C application is refused, it will become much more difficult (even impossible) for her to visit in the future. So that's one of the risks in applying.

Also - you need around $60K in income (not $40K) to qualify to sponsor her for PR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How old is your mother? Does she have any children, siblings, parents, etc in India that could help her? In some posts you are saying that she needs H&C because she is too old and sick to live alone but in this post you are saying you need help in Canada and that’s why you want her to stay.

archanai44

Jan 13, 2016
How old is your mother? Does she have any children, siblings, parents, etc in India that could help her? In some posts you are saying that she needs H&C because she is too old and sick to live alone but in this post you are saying you need help in Canada and that’s why you want her to stay.
My mother is 68 years, I am her elder daughter & have a young sister in Ireland but she doesn't keep in touch with anybody, my father expired 15 years ago, my mothers relatives are staying far off in different cities busy in their own lives, Right now my mother is alone by herself, her condition now is that she is depressed, alone, doesn't socialize with anybody, skips her food, as I don't qualify due to my income for applying either for supervisa or sponsorship, so I am choosing to apply for her under H&C (hardship), the help I need from this forum is if anybody in this group has applied for their parents under similar conditions can help me in filling out my form IMM5283 line 7-13

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My mother is 68 years, I am her elder daughter & have a young sister in Ireland but she doesn't keep in touch with anybody, my father expired 15 years ago, my mothers relatives are staying far off in different cities busy in their own lives, Right now my mother is alone by herself, her condition now is that she is depressed, alone, doesn't socialize with anybody, skips her food, as I don't qualify due to my income for applying either for supervisa or sponsorship, so I am choosing to apply for her under H&C (hardship), the help I need from this forum is if anybody in this group has applied for their parents under similar conditions can help me in filling out my form IMM5283 line 7-13
First of all, people do not expire, people die or are gone missing. Perishable food expires or licences do expire.
Secondly any distant city in your country of origin is much closer than any city in Canada. And yes that is including Ireland.

I do not see much hardship there other than you not being able to go through the normal stream and trying to skip the queue.

So it might be best for you to make arrangements for your mother back in India rather than going for something that will be most likely rejected.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..