+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi , my mom is in Canada with super visa . I'm her only child and she is widowed, i wanted to make an application to sponsor her but unfortunately I don't have 40 thousands annual income which is require to sponsor her so I was thinking to apply for H&C as a reason unable to sponsor her also she has nobody in her home country, is there any chances to get approval of H&C ? Will it harm her supervisa if she doesn't win the application? Please guys tell me something about H&C , I have been working so hard to keep her with me as I am alone here , her presence gives me strength to fight with my difficult life so does she Thanks

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
if you are able to proof she closed to your kids, then she will have good change with H&C. I am not sure about the super visa

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
No, it won't affect her super visa as they are separate things. The only thing that would hurt her visa is if she does not follow the visa obligations (such as overstaying or working).

I'm not sure if your finances alone are enough to qualify for H&C. You don't sponsor her under H&C, she applies herself. You'd be best off asking a lawyer for this situation I think. Here's a bit of information on it: http://owjn.org/owjn_2009/component/content/article/57-immigration-law/337-what-kind-of-proof-do-i-need-for-my-hac-application

dimpu

Jun 14, 2016
Hi. U ll hv to hire a lawyer and u ll hv to prove that if ur mom goes bck to ur home country, she ll face many hardships. Without a layer, H&C application ll get rejection in the first stage itself. I want to apply for my brother under H&c n i talked wd bellissimo law group bt they r saying chances r less thn 20% with $6500

IvoryX

Dec 1, 2016
Alien_walkingalone said:
Hi , my mom is in Canada with super visa . I'm her only child and she is widowed, i wanted to make an application to sponsor her but unfortunately I don't have 40 thousands annual income which is require to sponsor her so I was thinking to apply for H&C as a reason unable to sponsor her also she has nobody in her home country, is there any chances to get approval of H&C ? Will it harm her supervisa if she doesn't win the application? Please guys tell me something about H&C , I have been working so hard to keep her with me as I am alone here , her presence gives me strength to fight with my difficult life so does she Thanks
Only general info here:
Most PGP application under H&C are refused. Chance are very slim.
If you don't meet the financial requirement in the past, but now, the H&C bar is lowered, otherwise high bar.
H&C is not another immigration stream, but for people with exceptional cases. You have to really build a STRONG case.

Ivory

Reactions: Canada dream 1