+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Has anyone attended school under implied status or during their h&c wait? How did you go about getting into the school

Reactions: Naz786

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Guys, I received the refusal explanation.
the officer pointed that we are well stablished in the community, but we can sell everything we have and go back to our country. He said we were able to find good jobs here since the beginning,
So it is gonna be even easier to find a job in the country we were raised. Said also that because our kid is young, is doing well in school it means she is smart and can easily adapt to another school in another country.
Said that where we live could be not safe for her but to keep a kid safe is the parents job and not the country job.
Said we have lots of friends but we can keep contact by telephone.
Said even though we showed we don’t have family to support us, he thinks once we go back, they could help us on a short term and that we have some savings so we are gonna be fine.
Sais that the country we were born could not be good but it isn’t the only one that is not good.

It was pretty much that.
I’m preparing for my second application.
i feel your and mine officer is the same. If your child born here in canada, apply for reconsideration.
i applied for federal and mine got accepted. Now i am in final process.
Wish you all the best.

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@Ayanna why the processing is longer than before ? for stage one and also two
I applied may 2021 and i'm still waiting for first stage approval, many people still waiting for AIP and also COPR like naz's cousin and others, i remember last year people got their decisions and their copr faster, right ? like you, akash, godevball and all other old members....

• Sad
Reactions: Fayamufi

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
i feel your and mine officer is the same. If your child born here in canada, apply for reconsideration.
i applied for federal and mine got accepted. Now i am in final process.
Wish you all the best.
How long did your federal case took? I applied last year July for federal for my H&C that got refused

Reactions: Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I applied may 2021 and i'm still waiting for first stage approval, many people still waiting for AIP and also COPR like naz's cousin and others, i remember last year people got their decisions and their copr faster, right ? like you, akash, godevball and all other old members....
before h$c processing was 36 months
But in pandemic all deportation got stop so H&c office transfer file to PRRA office basically two office were working together this is why people gets answers three months to six months
Now still the process time is good 6 to 18 months
Still applicants are getting Answer between 6 to 18 months
Some getting answers 6 to 12 months but some are waiting more then years

your time is coming soon you have the max 8 months left it could be any time
Special Monday and Tuesday are Aip finger cross

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
about stage two now they’re doing different things Look back and there’s never check RCMP now they are doing RCMP check they are very serious on security checks if you asked for exemption like passport Financial or medical it cause delays

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
about stage two now they’re doing different things Look back and there’s never check RCMP now they are doing RCMP check they are very serious on security checks if you asked for exemption like passport Financial or medical it cause delays
What’s the exemption for passport?

Reactions: Naz786 and Ayanna

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Has anyone attended school under implied status or during their h&c wait? How did you go about getting into the school
You would need to get a study permit in order to be allowed to study.

I'm not sure a study permit is going to be approved in these circumstances. Hopefully others can comment.

Reactions: Naz786 and naaka