+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Stage one is always handled at the Vancouver office. Please tell me I'm wrong.
No, it depends for redistribution, Vancouver office received all H and C application then they will decide where to distribute for caseload, it depends weather your file will be transferred to Montreal, Toronto, Mississauga, Niagara Falls or it will stay in Vancouver. Toronto is the worst office for H and C very slight approval and long process for first stage. Vancouver is one of the most approval rate.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
No, it depends for redistribution, Vancouver office received all H and C application then they will decide where to distribute for caseload, it depends weather your file will be transferred to Montreal, Toronto, Mississauga, Niagara Falls or it will stay in Vancouver. Toronto is the worst office for H and C very slight approval and long process for first stage. Vancouver is one of the most approval rate.
No, Niagara Falls is the best one !

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
No, Niagara Falls is the best one !
Again! I stand to be corrected, I had Vancouver Office decides on your eligibility, then either approve or refuse. When approved (AIP), that's when it's re-distributed to either, Niagara, Toronto, Montreal or Mississauga for processing. But agreed with the redistribution part, could be due to workload. Let's hope for the best & prepare for the worst.

Give up not!

Reactions: wello711

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Again! I stand to be corrected, I had Vancouver Office decides on your eligibility, then either approve or refuse. When approved (AIP), that's when it's re-distributed to either, Niagara, Toronto, Montreal or Mississauga for processing. But agreed with the redistribution part, could be due to workload. Let's hope for the best & prepare for the worst.

Give up not!
I disagree, Vancouver does not have all the discretion for AIP as all H and C offices has Senior Officer just like Niagara Falls Office it has HMID just like Vancouver, only Vancouver and Niagara Falls has HMID Branch. Imagine if Vancouver only decide for first stage approval how can they decide the pending case of H and C in total of year 2021 was 23k applications.

if you ask all the member here who gots AIP, some of them got from Niagara, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal or Mississauga, also ask those people who got refused and received GCMS notes some of them got refused in Montreal and Toronto.

Again Vancouver office does not have all the discretion of AIP for H and C.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
How do we know which office while we are still in the first stage. Thanks

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
I disagree, Vancouver does not have all the discretion for AIP as all H and C offices has Senior Officer just like Niagara Falls Office it has HMID just like Vancouver, only Vancouver and Niagara Falls has HMID Branch. Imagine if Vancouver only decide for first stage approval how can they decide the pending case of H and C in total of year 2021 was 23k applications.

if you ask all the member here who gots AIP, some of them got from Niagara, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal or Mississauga, also ask those people who got refused and received GCMS notes some of them got refused in Montreal and Toronto.

Again Vancouver office does not have all the discretion of AIP for H and C.
Spot on

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
My dear, it's not a fight, how can you come to a conclusion when you don't know what situation i am in. I am at work and i can not reply every messages or comments. Beside i don't have that information on my heart, i will reply to your question when i have the information, the forum is to help each other.
I'm sorry, i was anxious

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Guys, when i received my GCMS notes december 2021, my case was in vancouver as primary office and OSC ( operation support centre in ottawa ) secondary office. what is this office please ? eligibility had the mention not started like all other processing steps, exept criminality i think and shared informations

Reactions: Love101

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hi guys,
After sending our H&C application by Online How may we know which Office they processing it between Toronto,Vancouver,Mississauga,Montreal and Niagara Falls?
And is this correct if the Officer refusing our H&C will take 3 to 6 months?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys,
After sending our H&C application by Online How may we know which Office they processing it between Toronto,Vancouver,Mississauga,Montreal and Niagara Falls?
And is this correct if the Officer refusing our H&C will take 3 to 6 months?
Ça

Can you please share your timeline ?