Medical submitted: June 7, 2021
Approval letter (AIP?): August 31, 2021
First portal email: Feb 5, 2022
Second portal email: Login credentials: Feb 5, 2022
Submit address and photo : Feb 5, 2022
Desicion made status on eCAS: Feb 5, 2022
eCOPR email: March 4, 2022
Got S.I.N # in 'Service Canada' (without appointment): March 4, 2022

Thanks everyone in this forum and good luck!

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Wow congratulations it took you a long time for you to receive Ecopr nevertheless u got it thank God that’s the most important part I upload photos for me and my husband the 2nd February got ecopr on the 17 February ambit sin number and health card 18th February waiting for PR card now to everyone that has been waiting don’t you ever give up nothing comes easy my application was 2018 just finalized and it wasn’t a second application either it was a long long drawn out process so guys stay STRONG

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hello guy, please doese reconsideration goes to the same officer? And how long does it take to be decided. Thank you

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022
Hi guys, my application in process since Aug 2021. I’m so anxious, so I check status online several times a day . I wonder if IRCC do see how many times I’m checking. I hope not

MANU07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
I’ve got eCOPR today from Niagara office:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 20, 2020
We sent you medical instructions on February 12, 2021
Medical submitted: June 7, 2021
Approval letter (AIP?): August 31, 2021
First portal email: Feb 5, 2022
Second portal email: Login credentials: Feb 5, 2022
Submit address and photo : Feb 5, 2022
Desicion made status on eCAS: Feb 5, 2022
eCOPR email: March 4, 2022
Got S.I.N # in 'Service Canada' (without appointment): March 4, 2022

Thanks everyone in this forum and good luck!
congratulations

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Please don't be discouraged. Our refusal letter were very similar:

- my spouse can find good job in Africa with Canadian degree (no comment)
- my son does not need his father in Canada because I am Canadian and can raise him alone
-If I miss my partner, I can sell/quit everything and move there with him. I am a free person

For each of these, in our new application I responded with:

-evidence of high unemployment and corruption in his country
-lots of pictures showing he is our son's primary caregiver (he was stay at home dad during covid)
-evidence of how my mental health and well being would deterioate rapidly if I leave everything I worked for all my life behind

Thank God - it went to new agent who gave approval. Keep trying and you will succeed.
Ok those reasons were just ridiculous... really??son does not need father? sell and quit everything and move with him??? come on! thankfully you got the approval after answering them... can you please assist with what kind of evidence can we provide for mental health deterioration if someone will be sent away from here and from their only family and support - what did you use for "evidence of how my mental health and well being would deterioate rapidly if I leave everything I worked for all my life behind "

Reactions: naaka

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don`t understand your question, but still I will try to answer it:
We were in Canada on visitor visa
We went to the lawyer for consultation regarding our case(includes our child medical condition), they told us a way 1st of all any one of us can apply for open work permit
Then once we are financially stable to pay the H&C fee we can start that application too

So we applied for my work permit 1st, and for my wife visitor visa extension (her visitor visa was expiring in June 2019)
Then right after a month we applied for H&C in March 2019

As I explained earlier we both got our visas (WP/TRP and wife VISITOR VISA) approved in October 2020
We got AIP approved yesterday
Can you please advise how did you convert your visitor visa to open work permit?? thanks

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok those reasons were just ridiculous... really??son does not need father? sell and quit everything and move with him??? come on! thankfully you got the approval after answering them... can you please assist with what kind of evidence can we provide for mental health deterioration if someone will be sent away from here and from their only family and support - what did you use for "evidence of how my mental health and well being would deterioate rapidly if I leave everything I worked for all my life behind "
I agree with you. And here is the surprise: this agent is also an immigrant to Canada. We showed some statistics from UN about violence against women in his home country and poor gender equality stats. Just printed out some articles. We also added letters from family members who talked about it. Finally, you can also ask your family doctor to write you a letter if you have good relationship with them.

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
I agree with you. And here is the surprise: this agent is also an immigrant to Canada. We showed some statistics from UN about violence against women in his home country and poor gender equality stats. Just printed out some articles. We also added letters from family members who talked about it. Finally, you can also ask your family doctor to write you a letter if you have good relationship with them.
Letters from family members is a good idea..Can a family doctor talk about the mental effects of separation from family??? Are they allowed to mention all of that?