+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rahulcanada525

Jan 17, 2022
Thanks to All members for helping sharing ideas and advice to peoples. I am new I start my H&C application first time pls help me and tell me what can I do to make my file strong.

my refugee application rejected and I have 2 kids one Indian 8 year and one Canadian 2 year.

Reactions: Jeps

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What about those who got their pr through refugee claimants health-care pathway can they go directly to their country? For example I got a negative decision from my refugee claim ,plus appeal and Judicial. I was lucky to be a health-care worker and got my pr last year through pathway as a failed refugee claimants. I'm I at risk if I go straight to my home country?
You may want to clarify with IRCC because this is a new program and only open to asylum claimants. Don’t think I have ever heard it described as specifically an H&C program. Would make sure you get the response in writing.

Reactions: Naz786

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
You may want to clarify with IRCC because this is a new program and only open to asylum claimants. Don’t think I have ever heard it described as specifically an H&C program. Would make sure you get the response in writing.
True and also your lawyers heard some sad news last year that someone that got pathway for Health care went home and was denied entry that on record there is a record that refugee was filed and is there no more danger. Ask your lawyer or call IRCC

Reactions: Naz786

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022
Hi guys , I called IRCC, the auto msg started we are reviewing your eligibility and at the end it says we are processing your background check . . Do they review eligibility and background check at the same time?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hi guys , I called IRCC, the auto msg started we are reviewing your eligibility and at the end it says we are processing your background check . . Do they review eligibility and background check at the same time?
Yes that’s just the standard msg as you do not have AIP as yet. If am remember

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Hey @Ayanna how r u doing i see you help a alot of people here in forum and you know alot of things regarding h&c. I have an criminal inadmissibility for a hybrid offence prosecuted summarily and i am seeking inadmissible exemption under h&c as my spouse is permanent resident here is it a good chances of getting h&c approval or not or i should go for trp until i get my pardon please help me out

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
What about those who got their pr through refugee claimants health-care pathway can they go directly to their country? For example I got a negative decision from my refugee claim ,plus appeal and Judicial. I was lucky to be a health-care worker and got my pr last year through pathway as a failed refugee claimants. I'm I at risk if I go straight to my home country?
Please refer to the additional information in your confirmation of PR for clarity. Also contact your lawyer and IRCC for more information. However, I’ll suggest that you wait till you get your citizenship. I am sure you don’t want to destroy everything you’ve worked and waited for these days because of just 2 weeks vacation. Do your findings well before you move (that is if the trip is important).