+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
do you know why taking so long what are they waiting for ?
Infact I have use all the method I have read on this platform, I orders gcms note since nov4th no response, i have sent like 4 mail to the atip , still no response,tommorrow making the 90th day will be sending the 5th mail .I have sent mail directly to Niagara fall, the response I received is that your application is currently in progress at our office, I have called ircc the respond gotten is due to omicron.so my last option is just to wait and trust in God.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Infact I have use all the method I have read on this platform, I orders gcms note since nov4th no response, i have sent like 4 mail to the atip , still no response,tommorrow making the 90th day will be sending the 5th mail .I have sent mail directly to Niagara fall, the response I received is that your application is currently in progress at our office, I have called ircc the respond gotten is due to omicron.so my last option is just to wait and trust in God.
im thinking there is documents missing could be police certificate m, security issues, medical issues, passport issues, fee
Could be some things

omicron or Covid-19’s are excuses for these lazy ppl

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
im thinking there is documents missing could be police certificate m, security issues, medical issues, passport issues, fee
Could be some things

omicron or Covid-19’s are excuses for these lazy ppl
Well I feel if anything was missing they should have stated it in the mail .but will wait for the gcms note to see, thanks for asking

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Well I feel if anything was missing they should have stated it in the mail .but will wait for the gcms note to see, thanks for asking
Im give example one members here
He got Aip in July 2021 send all his documents
After few months got email for fbi background then November he got email for rcmp It been more then 3 months he is waiting for rcmp

he just got his gcms note yesterday

security pass
Eligibility pass
Medical pass
Ground in process

Last edited:

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
After few months got email for fbi background then November he got email for rcmp It been more then 3 months he is waiting for rcmp

security pass
Eligibility pass
Medical pass
Ground in process
How many days did it take to get gcms note, as mine would be 90days tommorrow

Reactions: Fayamufi

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Hi, i got AIP in sept and now yesterday another line added to my ecas medicals have been received.(previous medicals used) Any idea how long it takes from here.

Reactions: Bikiy

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021

security pass
Eligibility pass
Medical pass
Ground in process
And also I did a new rcmp in November and I received it in December incase they ask me for it ,I don't want any delay and if they don't its part of the sacrifice.

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Well no idea from my part as my ecas as been on medical received since July, just be hopeful yours won't take time
And also I did a new rcmp in November and I received it in December incase they ask me for it ,I don't want any delay and if they don't its part of the sacrifice.
Hi Bikiy,
Your waiting for your Corp right did your ecas change to decision made already?