+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
its should be linked with your email
When i go in Ecas and check the status of my application. there is a link on top cmes as "For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how. " when i try this i am not able to link it. Any idea

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Lexus2021

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
Congratulations.
You will receive the first email today or tomorrow to confirm your presence in Canada.
Another one within 2 days to upload photo and confirm address.
After that you will receive eCOPR within few days.
Congratulations again.
Thanks,
Can I use photos that been taken a few years ago?

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Hi guys
My frend lawyer just replied him that my frend status is still on process online.
but my friend ecas changed to decision madeJanuary 14, and didn’t get any email.
Did you all received your email on your junk or spam,To do the updates of your Corp?

Reactions: wello711

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
i got line added today medical results have been received. although they said they will use the medical from before.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys
My frend lawyer just replied him that my frend status is still on process online.
but my friend ecas changed to decision madeJanuary 14, and didn’t get any email.
Did you all received your email on your junk or spam,To do the updates of your Corp?
If he got his AIP, so decision made in this case mean CoPR, if he didn't get AIP so unfortunately decision made mean generally a refusal.
Can you share his timeline please ?

Bijays

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Please guys I want to apply for work permit after AIP but all my sources of identification have expired and the website is rejecting my application because of that, any idea please
Hi, if your passport has expired than just put 1 day above from your application date and just write an explanation letter why you did that. You may write you wanna work and don’t want to be on welfare so.
sharing my experience.

Reactions: Cees