+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi @Ayanna …. I will like to ask you did you send your passport while submitting your application for H&C, “if yes” did IRCC request for you to upload a new passport before receiving your PR or they just sent you the PR card.
I never had a passport before so when I got my second stage I ask for exemption and I got it
If you have a valid passport send a copy passport or you can also send expired passport copy too with explanation letter or attachment

aframehr

Nov 16, 2021
Good day Ayanna,

Do you think it would be effective positively if I update IRCC with my financial situation.
Now I've saved more money and there's a big difference in my bank statement compare the one I provided IRCC 6 months ago.

Thanks,

Reactions: Naz786 and Fayamufi

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Good day Ayanna,

Do you think it would be effective positively if I update IRCC with my financial situation.
Now I've saved more money and there's a big difference in my bank statement compare the one I provided IRCC 6 months ago.

Thanks,
hi dear
Yes it’s a positive updates
Plus it has been 6 months you can send any good pictures if you have that would be nice too
make sure write the date time and location in picture

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Hello all! My application is in process since mid january and applied for gcms notes. Can someone please let me know what kind of information I should expect to see in gcms notes? Will I get a hint of officer’s opinion on my application? What is current processing time for gcms? Thanks!
Any expert advice on this?