+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Goodlife2

Dec 19, 2021
IRCC or CBSA (if you were under removal order). Both will give detailed overview of your application status.
[/QUOTE. Sorry one more question he is permanent residence now before that his removal order was in force. But now he got p.r so I need to fill the IRCc . Please reply

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And also he only have given name so what we can fill in surname section. Thank you in advance.
Do you have PR portal? What status does it say when you log on? Under review by IRCC or Sent to client? It is important because there is a difference between under review (meaning card probably has not been printed yet) and sent to client (meaning card was sent but probably lost in mail). If card is lost, then you can fill the solemn declaration that you mentioned in your earlier posts

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html

note that the processing time is several months, so I would first try to find out if they actually sent you the card.

Goodlife2

Dec 19, 2021
Do you have PR portal? What status does it say when you log on? Under review by IRCC or Sent to client? It is important because there is a difference between under review (meaning card probably has not been printed yet) and sent to client (meaning card was sent but probably lost in mail). If card is lost, then you can fill the solemn declaration that you mentioned in your earlier posts

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html

note that the processing time is several months, so I would first try to find out if they actually sent you the card.
No I don’t have p.r portal. I think firstly I will go with GCMS notes .thank you for reply. Hope you get your p.r cards soon . Best wishes

Reactions: Lexus2021

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No I don’t have p.r portal. I think firstly I will go with GCMS notes .thank you for reply. Hope you get your p.r cards soon . Best wishes
OK then you can call the call center again in a few weeks and ask them to verify if they mailed the card to you and go from there. I know in our case the agent saw that our picture has not been reviewed yet, but the file number is close to the current numbers treated (moving up in the queue), so that gave us some peace of mind. Good luck!

Guys, Is it true that priority given to applicants out of status and failed refugee applicants, so people with status wait longer in the queues . . Pls share your experience/ thoughts.
Thanks

Goodlife2

Dec 19, 2021
OK then you can call the call center again in a few weeks and ask them to verify if they mailed the card to you and go from there. I know in our case the agent saw that our picture has not been reviewed yet, but the file number is close to the current numbers treated (moving up in the queue), so that gave us some peace of mind. Good luck!
do I need to choose the Privacy act ..or access to information ? Please reply

Samboxer

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Hi everyone I am new here I was hoping if anyone can help me with my questions.
i appealed my negative refugee decision in federal court and I got my decision back today it’s been denied and now I am a failed refugee . I don’t have anymore appeals left .
i don’t know what to do can some one tell me what’s gonna happen now ?
Timeline is that I have been in this country for 10 years now . And they say that you have to wait until 1 year to apply for H&C . My question is what will happen in that 1 year ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone I am new here I was hoping if anyone can help me with my questions.
i appealed my negative refugee decision in federal court and I got my decision back today it’s been denied and now I am a failed refugee . I don’t have anymore appeals left .
i don’t know what to do can some one tell me what’s gonna happen now ?
Timeline is that I have been in this country for 10 years now . And they say that you have to wait until 1 year to apply for H&C . My question is what will happen in that 1 year ?
Do you have minor children?