+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi there,
I have a question, today I tried to check the status of my application online but is not there anymore. It used to be available and show all the details of the process until now.
Does anyone know if this means they made final decision? It was in process since March 2021 when we send medicals and financial information.
We applied for H&C in January 2020, got first stage approval January 2021, and they got our medical records in March 2021
Thank you.
Im trying not to stress but we had a very unique situation, we hired someone in 2017 and found out she never filed our case at the end of 2019, long story very bad experience.
Are you sure on the Ecas you didn't mistakenly click on the remove Access

Goodlife2

Dec 19, 2021
Also can we order GCMC notes by ourselves may be they don’t have our email. My lawyer was given his email at that time . Please answer . Thank you

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also can we order GCMC notes by ourselves may be they don’t have our email. My lawyer was given his email at that time . Please answer . Thank you
Yes you have the right to order notes even if you have representative. You will give your emal in the GCMS order form.
The official processing time is 30 days but due to COVID everything got slowed down.

Reactions: Pear23 and wello711

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Anyone here applied under h&c spousal sponsership because of criminal inadmissibility can anyone share the timeline and all the process??
can anyone help me out please

Cees

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Please guys is there anyone that have my kind of timeline here? Please share
Application received March 1st 2021
AOR March 30th
In process April 20th
AIP August 12th
Medical received September
ARC approved September 20th
No words again

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
AOR March 30th
In process April 20th
AIP August 12th
No words again
what is ARC?

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
AOR March 30th
In process April 20th
AIP August 12th
No words again
Hi Cees, I am aplying to arc right now.
If you received it, why you dont travel to finish stage 2 on canada? Did you ask to your officer?
How long did it take to receive arc? Did you ask it with temporary visa? Thanks for your answer.

Goodlife2

Dec 19, 2021
Yes you have the right to order notes even if you have representative. You will give your emal in the GCMS order form.
The official processing time is 30 days but due to COVID everything got slowed down.
Hi can you please tell me which department I need to select while ordering the GCMS notes .

Cees

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hi Cees, I am aplying to arc right now.
If you received it, why you dont travel to finish stage 2 on canada? Did you ask to your officer?
How long did it take to receive arc? Did you ask it with temporary visa? Thanks for your answer.
Am still in Canada, we came to Canada from the USA Niagara Falls and was sent back to the USA and we didn’t spend another 12months and we came back to Canada from Quebec and was given PRRA but failed and deportation order was given but we tried to stop it but no luck so we moved to Toronto and stay there without CBSA knowing where we are, then we applied for 1st h&c 2018 and refused in 2019 now CBSA knows where we are now and they came to our house because I just had a baby they were so nice and they advised us to apply for another h&c in February 2021 and here we are with AIP. So the ARC was sent to us because we didn’t spend 12 months after exclusion to the USA but approved wetin 3days.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Goodlife2 You do not need to upload anything unless you are submitting GCMS on behalf of someone else, in which case you will need to upload their authorization that they gave you to contact IRCC on their behalf.