My ECAS changed today to Decision made

Application received April 2020.

AOR August, 2020

In process January 2021.

AIP April 2021

Medical received May 2021

CSQ approved October 2021

Decision made today January

Hoping for eCOPR soon by the Grace of God.
Finally, am so happy for u. Av been on the look out for your copr. Congrats

Reactions: SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Finally, am so happy for u. Av been on the look out for your copr. Congrats
Thanks for your genuine concern, @Blac Kelly.. i have been waiting patiently. I just finished responding to the email IRCC sent to me today for the pr portal confirmation. The email says I will receive another one with instructions to sign in. So I am waiting. I give Glory to God and I thank you all my friends for support.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
While I was going over this thread, I found many phrases that I don’t understand
For example, what is GCMS notes

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
While I was going over this thread, I found many phrases that I don’t understand
For example, what is GCMS notes
The GCMS (Global Case Management System) is a centralized system used by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) and CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) to track all temporary (visitor, study or work visas) and permanent immigration, and citizenship applications. Each application recorded in the GCMS system will contain, for example, the correspondence from and to IRCC, the detailed notes/comments of immigration officers having reviewed the application, all the applicant's supporting documents, etc. Having access to your GCMS notes is the only way to have an accurate view of the status of your file or to understand the reason behind a refusal.
The fee is $5
I copied this from a website

Reactions: Taweda and Katayoon

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
The GCMS (Global Case Management System) is a centralized system used by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) and CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) to track all temporary (visitor, study or work visas) and permanent immigration, and citizenship applications. Each application recorded in the GCMS system will contain, for example, the correspondence from and to IRCC, the detailed notes/comments of immigration officers having reviewed the application, all the applicant's supporting documents, etc. Having access to your GCMS notes is the only way to have an accurate view of the status of your file or to understand the reason behind a refusal.
The fee is $5
I copied this from a website
Thanks a lot
I just sent my returned application to Vancouver. Can I start tracking my application or I have to wait until they send me AOR
P.S who will send AOR because in the website it says Vancouver office is not sending any AOR

Hi all,
My application in process since Sep.2021.
Can I call IRCC directly, or must be thru my lawyer?