+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
  • Make the citizenship application process free for permanent residents who have fulfilled the requirements needed to obtain it.
those are already citizen , will they get refund of $600? :oops: ;):p
let see I’m far away from citizenship now we don’t know what will happen next few years maybe we will have different prime Minister lol

Reactions: MANU07

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
If your application is incomplete you need complete before they refuse it
Yes I already did. But because of one paper, the returned the entire application
is this normal?
Also, is the officer who requested the missing paper will be the same officer who will give a decision.

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Yes I already did. But because of one paper, the returned the entire application
is this normal?
Also, is the officer who requested the missing paper will be the same officer who will give a decision.
no she/he isn’t They’re few officers going through your application the first one make sure your application completed then scan in database the 2nd one transfer your application different office or Providence the 3rd one read your argument and evidence put note pass to decision maker to when everything is completeD the decision maker
Will send his/her decision if it’s positive it’s says the exemption is approved

Reactions: Taweda

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
is this normal?
Yes it's happen to me too dey returned my entire application. And I re submitted again and was approved in the sixth month

Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
no she/he isn’t They’re few officers going through your application the first one make sure your application completed then scan in database the 2nd one transfer your application different office or Providence the 3rd one read your argument and evidence put note pass to decision maker to when everything is completeD the decision maker
Thank you for this great clarification
It's a long process though

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@Lexus2021 can you share please your first stage timeline ?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Guys i applied for my gcms notes in french so i could't find good explantations on google because all informations are basically in english.
I just want to know what do you have in the first page in your gcms ( for first stage ) next to the sentence: the state of the application-reason? it's the ninth line on the first page
@Teddy2020 @Max019283 @Lexus2021 @890913 @Katayoon

Last edited: