+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Her situation is critical. I feel sorry for her. But again, many more questions. I wish she is here to respond by herself. How has she been supporting herself and how does she hope to support herself?? What kind of disability does she suffer? Has she been completely cured of her ailments?

Most importantly, she needs to show how she is supporting herself and how she hopes to support herself afterwards. It is hard for anyone to say if she will be granted on H&C. But if the above questions could be answered, we may be able to say “yes” she stands a chance in H&C but no one can give a total submission. It’s 50/50.
Based on my experience she have a pretty good chance all I’m saying if you really want to get advice you need to contact Ariana

Reactions: jesis7 and Swagzzy

Lila123

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Amazing!
Do you guys believe that I got my PR card when I open my mail box to pick up the mail 10 minutes ago there was a envelope my name on it when open it was a PR card surprise

here is my timeline December 03 copr
And December 20 pr cards

and I pray for the people who are waiting for their first stage, 2nd stage copr and Pr card
I hope you guys get positive answers soon be Christmas or new year
Ameen

jesis7

Dec 18, 2021
Her situation is critical. I feel sorry for her. But again, many more questions. I wish she is here to respond by herself. How has she been supporting herself and how does she hope to support herself?? What kind of disability does she suffer? Has she been completely cured of her ailments?

Most importantly, she needs to show how she is supporting herself and how she hopes to support herself afterwards. It is hard for anyone to say if she will be granted on H&C. But if the above questions could be answered, we may be able to say “yes” she stands a chance in H&C but no one can give a total submission. It’s 50/50.
Swaqzzy,
Her family are supporting her all the way. They only wish that IRCC will grant her case for Humanitarian Ground.

jesis7

Dec 18, 2021
Do you guys believe that I got my PR card when I open my mail box to pick up the mail 10 minutes ago there was a envelope my name on it when open it was a PR card surprise

here is my timeline December 03 copr
And December 20 pr cards

and I pray for the people who are waiting for their first stage, 2nd stage copr and Pr card
I hope you guys get positive answers soon be Christmas or new year
Ameen
Congratulations! :)

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
some pages are hidden, there is just the mention : withheld pages pursuant to section of the access to information act ?
Am sorry to ask, you Said you asked for the Gcms notes on Nov 6 and your application changed to inprocess on Nov 16, I have a feeling all the information you have is before the process started..according to the members in the forum , they will give notes from the day you send your application for Gcms.

Reactions: wello711 and Bikiy

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi all,

I have received AOR after 2 months of submitting.
They said my application is incomplete
My question is: are they assigned an officer for my file or not yet.

Reactions: Lexus2021

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Am sorry to ask, you Said you asked for the Gcms notes on Nov 6 and your application changed to inprocess on Nov 16, I have a feeling all the information you have is before the process started..according to the members in the forum , they will give notes from the day you send your application for Gcms.
But why but why the date of the change on ecas to in process appears on the notes?

Reactions: GrecchiJu