H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
When did you submit your application?
Online says: October 19, 2020 we received your application
Then on October 7 ,2021 we sent correspondence
.....please count delays bla bla
That's all, no process no nothing lol....
I mean is been a year, come on

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
And what the correspondence said? You could ask for GCMS notes to know what is going on.

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Did it says We sent you correspondence on so so date about the decision on your application.

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
And what the correspondence said? You could ask for GCMS notes to know what is going on.
Nothing it says nothing, last letter I received was to go and do my biometrics...
1 year after, really? Lol then took them like 4 months to send me back the money cause I guess they figure it out they have them ....nothing else
Yes they suggested me to view the notes, I did my request yesterday
But then someone told me the official is able to see if I send a request to see his notes :s
That's everything says online just "application received" on status

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Nothing it says nothing, last letter I received was to go and do my biometrics...
1 year after, really? Lol then took them like 4 months to send me back the money cause I guess they figure it out they have them ....nothing else
But then someone told me the official is able to see if I send a request to see his notes :s
It has been really a long wait for you! But don’t worry about the agent knowing you requested notes because pretty much everybody does and it can help you to get a faster response.

Reactions: derin1010

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Did it says We sent you correspondence on so so date about the decision on your application.
Nooooo thanks God, the latest message was when they sent me my biometrics exactly quoted: we sent you a letter on OCTOBER 1, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us..
Nothing else

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes they can see the request and quite often this is what makes your application move faster. When they see that you are well educated about your rights for ATIP and all the tools available to you to track file, and that you are not going to just sit silent for 33 months, or whatever the current processing time is. Don't worry - you will see the officer's notes almost intact. They will probably black out personal data like dates of birth, under certain privacy rules, but you will see the decision arguments if a decision has been made already.

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Yes they can see the request and quite often this is what makes your application move faster. When they see that you are well educated about your rights for ATIP and all the tools available to you to track file, and that you are not going to just sit silent for 33 months, or whatever the current processing time is. Don't worry - you will see the officer's notes almost intact. They will probably black out personal data like dates of birth, under certain privacy rules, but you will see the decision arguments if a decision has been made already.
My lawyer says: don't worry....
But I don't see my file moving, even backwards lol
He told me exactly: you will receive a response by the end of the year, December exactly
But online I don't see much, so that's why I have my doubts

Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My lawyer says: don't worry....
But I don't see my file moving, even backwards lol
He told me exactly: you will receive a response by the end of the year, December exactly
But online I don't see much, so that's why I have my doubts
I am sure your lawyer has nothing to worry about since they already got their payment. On our end, we did not have fabulous experience with lawyers. We caught them many times being negligent and making errors. I recommend to everyone being proactive with your applications, check every single paper they submit and track file regularly with whatever means you have available: ECAS, GCMS, MP etc.

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I am sure your lawyer has nothing to worry about since they already got their payment. On our end, we did not have fabulous experience with lawyers. We caught them many times being negligent and making errors. I recommend to everyone being proactive with your applications, check every single paper they submit and track file regularly with whatever means you have available: ECAS, GCMS, MP etc.
Well, on covid I was very frustrated cause to contact his office was a headache.
I didnt pay un full, he asked half to begin with and half at the end
I am constantly submitting more documents to them, and he pretty knows when I call.....
I just don't know if I am leaving behind with the applications, cause I read some of 2020 they have many things (not my case)

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Try also to call the phone line, it will gives you more details than ECAS

Reactions: Katayoon