+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This silence from Ircc is tiry I am getting fed up, what ever the outcome, let people know on time, what? ‍♀‍♀‍♀‍♀
This is why GCMS notes are extremely handy. You do not need to suffer in silence. When we did not hear anything for months, we ordered GCMS and - surprise, surprise - file has been refused 6 months ago and she never closed the case (everything still showing "in process"). Then we used the remaining time and her refusal notes, until she finally closed the case, to prepare a new HC before CBSA started deportation procedure. Never underestimate the power of GCMS :cool:

Reactions: Mobolajisaac

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
This is why GCMS notes are extremely handy. You do not need to suffer in silence. When we did not hear anything for months, we ordered GCMS and - surprise, surprise - file has been refused 6 months ago and she never closed the case (everything still showing "in process"). Then we used the remaining time and her refusal notes, until she finally closed the case, to prepare a new HC before CBSA started deportation procedure. Never underestimate the power of GCMS :cool:
Myself i,m worried ,hav been 2 months since i ordered the GCMS notes but i never received, I don't know what's going on ,any help Katayoon.

Reactions: Katayoon

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
That's true but belief me, knowing that I have to wait 3months for gcms is as well tiry

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Myself i,m worried ,hav been 2 months since i ordered the GCMS notes but i never received, I don't know what's going on ,any help Katayoon.
I think GCmS is taking longer now. But you can also follow up by sending email with your temporary reference number. In your confirmation email, there is email at the end where they say you can send questions: we sent email after 2 months and next day we got GCMS. Sometimes things get forgotten.

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
I think GCmS is taking longer now. But you can also follow up by sending email with your temporary reference number. In your confirmation email, there is email at the end where they say you can send questions: we sent email after 2 months and next day we got GCMS. Sometimes things get forgotten.
Thanks Katayoon,i will send email with temporary reference number.

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Hello there! I am new to the group,
Is the first time I feel identify with my case with many others ;):(
So long too short story I am here 11 years already
I am the ones who were left behind with the entry of express entry..... in the middle of my process to become a permanent resident I found out this new system......
In the moment was so new that for my bad luck I couldn't find someone which helped me without asking me 10,000 grants on front or telling me....if I knew what to do why I don't do it by myself.....
With covid I did a consultation cause I wanted to know my options, and they suggested me humanitarian because in eyes of my lawyer I have a very good case
However, with all the news, I don't know anymore....
I applied on October 2020 and I received a letter this October to give my biometrics (they give me a refund I guess cause I gave them ling time ago)
Still in "application received"....

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello there! I am new to the group,
Is the first time I feel identify with my case with many others ;):(
So long too short story I am here 11 years already
I am the ones who were left behind with the entry of express entry..... in the middle of my process to become a permanent resident I found out this new system......
In the moment was so new that for my bad luck I couldn't find someone which helped me without asking me 10,000 grants on front or telling me....if I knew what to do why I don't do it by myself.....
With covid I did a consultation cause I wanted to know my options, and they suggested me humanitarian because in eyes of my lawyer I have a very good case
However, with all the news, I don't know anymore....
I applied on October 2020 and I received a letter this October to give my biometrics (they give me a refund I guess cause I gave them ling time ago)
Still in "application received"....
Try to apply for GCMS notes

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
How I do that?
Can I do it myself or I ask my representative
Cause every time I call him he is like"dont worry".....how am I not supposed to be worry sir

Reactions: wello711