+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Why would they call you when you have a legal representation.Think about it.you can call back but as soon as things gets sketchy,hang up.But that’s definitely a scam
This is correct someone here in thread they have lawyer and the officer from Himanitarian office called their lawyer not the applicant. You can read back. He said they called his lawyer about their case.

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks guys! You are always helpful! I called my lawyer and she told me that that is not how it works. Probably another scam.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
The scam you are talking to we really know that. Before my friend called back the officer, she contacted me and I went to her residence because she is also terrified about the scam, my friend really verified the officer, she asked if how many application was refused on her file and rhe officer replied all the application about her TRP. I am with her when she is talking with the officer.
The scam call exists but there are also some genuine ones.
I once received a call from a private number
She told me her name and said she was call from immigration office. On a Sunday :rolleyes:
She asked if I am doing health care job now and I said NO. I was suspicious but remained polite.
I then asked why she called she said she was doing her job to know if started a new job because many people went into health care.
She did not ask for any other information.
She called on Sunday, Monday was Easter-Monday and I received AIP on Tuesday morning.
I believe that was my first stage Angel who sent my AIP.
My advice is, be polite with them without releasing any sensitiv information if you are not sure.

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
Is it ok to send the police certificate by Email?

My moter's police certificate is received by the embassy of Canada in Tel-Aviv, and they emailed it to
the Niagara office Email NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca

Do you think they will accept it?

Reactions: Ayanna

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
hi @SpiritualWonderBoy , i just want to know if IRCC called you before ?
Why they call people ?
YES an Senior Immigration Officer called me, she told me her name and letting me know that she is the one show is processing my file, the first word she says to me is “Your case has positive assessment” she ask about my situation, about hoe am I doing, about the entire case, I ordered GCMS Notes and the officer put all the information about the call in my file.

she called me then she approved my AIP same day and I received my AIP next day.

They call because they wanted to verify your situation about all the information you put on your file, they really read it everything.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
The scam call exists but there are also some genuine ones.
I once received a call from a private number
She told me her name and said she was call from immigration office. On a Sunday :rolleyes:
She asked if I am doing health care job now and I said NO. I was suspicious but remained polite.
I then asked why she called she said she was doing her job to know if started a new job because many people went into health care.
She did not ask for any other information.
She called on Sunday, Monday was Easter-Monday and I received AIP on Tuesday morning.
I believe that was my first stage Angel who sent my AIP.
My advice is, be polite with them without releasing any sensitiv information if you are not sure.
This is the most perfect response to this subject in my opinion. We all need to be well guided.