H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
NOT THE APPLICANT.

If you cited FAMILY VIOLENCE in your H and C, the Immigration Officer who process your file will request “EXPEDITE PROCESSING” and the Senior Immigration Officer will decide if the case need ro be urgent.

i see in my GCME NOTES by the officer who process my file she says on the note the following :

“Expedite Processing granted, due to the applicant condition”

so my file was transferred t HUMANITARIAN MIGRATION AND INTEGRITY DIVISION after AOR, only one day my file move to IN PROCESS and after 11 days I received a PHONE CALL from a SENIOR IMMIGRATION OFFICER, she called me and talked with me and same day she APPROVED my AIP.
they called you ??? wow !
is it a long interview?

Reactions: Fayamufi

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
they called you ??? wow !
is it a long interview?
YES, she called me, I even cried when she talks with me about my situation, she says “Your Case has Positive Assessment, I am the one who process it” she even told her name.
I received call in the morning but didjt answer because it is “UNKNOWN NUMBER” same day another call so I answered and she says she is Immigration Officer and wanted to talk with me.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received the approval email this morning and 1 hour after replying to it the portal log-in email was sent. I uploaded my pic and address. How long did it take for you guys to get the CoPR?
You will be able to download copr from the same portal in a day or so. You will get another email to invite you.

Reactions: PouyaP

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Thank you
Application Received: June 25, 2020
AOR: September 10, 2020
In Process: June 5, 2021
AIP: September 27, 2021
Decision Made: October 27, 2021
Approval Email: November 15, 2021
Waiting for eCoPR.
congrats ! a long wait my freind !
i really hope that my application will take less than a year
did you apply for GCMS notes during the process ?
may i know when they processed you file ? because i think they process mine in Montreal

Last edited:
Reactions: R Brar

PouyaP

Aug 8, 2021
Thanks for your help.
may i know if you updated your application during the process ?
did you send other evidences, arguments, proofs etc.. ?
I did update my situation. I sent them 2 update letters enclosing related documents regarding my status in Canada. Some important changes that happened regarding my work permit and my career.

My case is different than most here because I didn't apply seeking asylum or refuge. I have 3 Canadian degrees in 12 years I have been here. Never overstayed my permits and am well established. The reason I applied for H&C was because I had no other options to get PR due to the fact that my situation was so unique that I was not eligible for other options.

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Hi all, my ecas says “application received”. NOT “in process”.

but phone updates says we are checking your background and eligibility. So does that mean it is in process??

should i trust ecas or telephone updates?

Last edited:
Reactions: wello711