+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
A question :- if someone H&C get rejected and then apply for J.D, with in a year leave approve and then federal court approve too then Judge reconsider with a different immigration officer.
What will happen next...

apply H&C again with more documents??
Or same application will send to a different immigration officer ??
Or
everything start again from zero, i mean to say apply again H&C and wait for another 2 years ??

can some explain me.

what is NEXT STEP

thank you all
your H&c mostly like will be approved
Now your case will be forwarded to senior officer for reconsideration or approval
Good luck

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi ... I am new in this group. I applied to pnp pr paper based and after 3 years I lost my eligibility because I lost my job and my nomination. and I got my application refused. In the final review I passed criminal passed security and my medical expired but they passed anyway but eligibility didn't pass. Now I am applying for H&C. My criminals check and rcmp are less than 6 months ago. Should I go for medical upfront? Or should I attach the expired ones? Or should I not send anything? Would you think that my previous application can speed up the new H&C? Any other advice is also welcome.

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Hi ... I am new in this group. I applied to pnp pr paper based and after 3 years I lost my eligibility because I lost my job and my nomination. and I got my application refused. In the final review I passed criminal passed security and my medical expired but they passed anyway but eligibility didn't pass. Now I am applying for H&C. My criminals check and rcmp are less than 6 months ago. Should I go for medical upfront? Or should I attach the expired ones? Or should I not send anything? Would you think that my previous application can speed up the new H&C? Any other advice is also welcome.
no you can’t do medical you have to wait for first approval we don’t know if they will speed up the process or not
They only thing I know base on experience the longer it takes the better outcome is
Good luck

Reactions: Latin40

ana278806

Oct 6, 2021
PR granted October 07 ,did not receive copr yet , but they have responds to status inquiry.
Anyone got final review Copr or Pr card today
Please share it help us with anxiety and stress

1. @Jaxico sept 24 copr
2. @Blac Kelly.. sept 24 copr
3. @Katayoon September 27 copr
4. @Carlos chuks December 2020 Aip
5. @Rose2021 Aip feb 11
6. @Lexus2021 Aip June 29
7. @BrazaRec Feb 11 Aip
8. @Lila123 July 14 Aip
9. @fiveoplus = AIP since April
10. @Juneplum Aip June
11. @Latin40 June aip waiting csq
12. @PouyaP Sept Aip
13. @Patt garcia Aip august 9th
14. @SweetQueen aip waiting on csq
15. @Lila123 July aip
16. @LAStudent May Aip
17. @ana278806 aip April
18. @David323 aip ?
PR granted October 07, did not received copr yet , they have responded to status inquiry.

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
PR granted October 07 ,did not receive copr yet , but they have responds to status inquiry.

PR granted October 07, did not received copr yet , they have responded to status inquiry.
congratulations
When did you send all your documents for final stages

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You will get an email soon to provide your address etc in a form. Maybe it went to your lawyer directly? Could be in SPAM too. My partner's PR approval email was sitting in Promotions folder for a day before he noticed it :D

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A question :- if someone H&C get rejected and then apply for J.D, with in a year leave approve and then federal court approve too then Judge reconsider with a different immigration officer.
What will happen next...

apply H&C again with more documents??
Or same application will send to a different immigration officer ??
Or
everything start again from zero, i mean to say apply again H&C and wait for another 2 years ??

can some explain me.

what is NEXT STEP

thank you all
No you do not need to file a new application but you have the right to submit additional documents. So if there is anything that you think can make your case stronger, this is the time to add those evidences with an explanatory cover letter.

Reactions: Carlos chuks

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 stage approval April 24
All requested documents submitted April 27
Medical completed May 30
You have similar timeline to my partner. AIP May 18, documents submitted end of May, medicals completed June 4. He got approved on September 27.